1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 23:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Of course not, the day that josephw, suzinane and very rusty say stuff that I "take to heart" is the day to curl up and resort to copy/pasting.However that is not a reason to permit oneself to be falsely accused.
    Oh you've taken it to heart aright! You just can't stop talking about it.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 01:25
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Great Big Stees
    Sir,
    I believe GBS and GB became friends after that time. I certainly don't recall GBS being a big defender of GB around the time of the BBQ. You're welcome to refresh my memory with posts from that time period. I have been wrong once before. 😉

Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    Hope you had a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 01:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    For someone who didn't want to be there, you sure bitched on about it a lot back in the day 😵
    Sir,
    We certainly not in agreement about your point of view on this matter. Back in the day, you were trying too hard to get in with people you considered to be the "IN CROWD"!!
    Kindest Regards,
    Truth is always the best way to go,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So who does this slander? If you're guilty of what people say, how can you turn around and call it slander?
    It suggests that people who traded insults with Grampy Bobby were somehow responsible for putting him in the hospital.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:12
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    It comes down to the point of WHOM were the pretentious blowhards. The 5 or 6 picking at GB on a daily baises, or GB??? I at that time was one of his biggest defenders, as you are well aware of.

I'd say it was the 5-6 sometimes more constantly picking at him on a daily basis. All GB ever did was defend himself against the "IN CROWD" o ...[text shortened]... l in that department, including myself!

Kindest Regards,
    Always a Pleasure,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I beg to differ Rusty One. I was there and I know for a fact that I asked that he be invited and he was. "He" chose not to attend. BTW it was a lot of fun and new friendships were made.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:13
    Sir,
    I believe GBS and GB became friends after that time. I certainly don't recall GBS being a big defender of GB around the time of the BBQ. You're welcome to refresh my memory with posts from that time period. I have been wrong once before. 😉

Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    So which GB defender who lives in New England or who was planning to visit should we have invited?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:221 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I beg to differ Rusty One. I was there and I know for a fact that I asked that he be invited and he was. "He" chose not to attend. BTW it was a lot of fun and new friendships were made.
    Sir,
    Why would he want to attend a BBQ where most of the people there were picking on him? I don't blame him for declining the invite.

Regards,
    -VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:251 edit
    So which GB defender who lives in New England or who was planning to visit should we have invited?
    Sir,
    Thank you for the information. I didn't know you were part of the invitation commitee. Phlabs did ask me if I wanted to attend. I declined as there was going to be drinking going on. Besides the fact I didn't get along with most going in the forums, who were always attacking GB.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:30
    Sir,
    Why would he want to attend a BBQ where most of the people there were picking on him?
    Regards,
    -VR
    I saw it as a way to mend bridges...ya know one on one. Often when you do what we do here on RHP you don't really "know" each other but if you meet in person you might get a different sense of who someone really is.Am I naive? Perhaps but sometimes when you meet face to face your sense of someone might just change. Ya OK I am naive but hey it works for me.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:34
    Sir,
    Thank you for the information. I didn't know you were part of the invitation commitee. Phlabs did ask me if I wanted to attend. I declined as there was going to be drinking going on. Besides the fact I didn't get along with most going in the forums, who were always attacking GB.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Who were the people at the barbecue who were always attacking GB?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:37
    Who were the people at the barbecue who were always attacking GB?
    Sir,
    The person holding the BBQ for one. Besides you know them as well as I do, unless you want to deny he was being picked on. I believe there was a group picture or pictures taken which are probably still around somewhere.
    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:403 edits
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I saw it as a way to mend bridges...ya know one on one. Often when you do what we do here on RHP you don't really "know" each other but if you meet in person you might get a different sense of who someone really is.Am I naive? Perhaps but sometimes when you meet face to face your sense of someone might just change. Ya OK I am naive but hey it works for me.
    Sir,
    I see your point, and hopefully you were able to mend some bridges. I at that time or now drink. So did not think it would be very wise of me to go, so I declined. I agree meeting face to face is a way to get to know people better. Just didn't believe it was the time or place for me.Obviously GB felt the same way!!!
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:49
    Sir,
    The person holding the BBQ for one. Besides you know them as well as I do, unless you want to deny he was being picked on. I believe there was a group picture or pictures taken which are probably still around somewhere.
    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    You said most of the people there would pick on him. Who were they?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:523 edits
    You said most of the people there would pick on him. Who were they?
    SIr,
    I am not about to name names on a public forum. You can forget about that, not going to happen.I can name one for you besides the one holding the BBQ, because you already admitted to it, YOU!!!! I bet you have better recall of who they all were than I do. Stop playing games Andy.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 02:58
    SIr,
    I am not about to name names on a public forum. You can forget about that, not going ot happen.I can name one for you besides the one holding the BBQ, because you already admitted to it, YOU!!!! I bet you have better recall of who they all were than I do. Stop playing games Andy.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I had no desire to pick on Bobby at the barbecue. Who are the others on your list who wanted to pick on Bobby?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree