1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 03:021 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I had no desire to pick on Bobby at the barbecue. Who are the others on your list who wanted to pick on Bobby?
    Sir,
    I'll throw a question back at you. Would you go to a party where the host was one of the people picking on you? We both know that is TRUE. No one said that you would pick at him, at the party. I think you are starting to get silly now. I am not going to play your game.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 03:111 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    I'll throw a question back at you. Would you go to a party where the host was one of the people picking on you? We both know that is TRUE. No one said that you would pick at him, at the party. I think you are starting to get silly now. I am not going to play your game.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    It's no game, Rusty. You're issuing a blanket accusation against a group of friendly, reasonable people who don't deserve to be accused.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 03:15
    It's no game, Rusty. You're issuing a blanket accusation of a group of friendly, reasonable people who don't deserve to be accused.
    Sir,
    Give me a list of names who should not be accused then. We will play your game a little further. You sir, threw shots at GB a lot yourself. It appeared to me you were just trying to out wit each other. Perhaps I am not quite correct on that either?

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 03:24
    Give me a list of names who should not be accused then.
    You made the accusations. You must know who they are. Are they guilty until proven innocent?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 03:321 edit
    You made the accusations. You must know who they are. Are they guilty until proven innocent?
    Sir,
    You are saying that no one was guilty, yet somehow he was being picked on and I was defending him. I already told you 2 names. You tell me either of those are not guilty?
    Now that I stop and think about it, perhaps you were doing more than exchanging wit with GB.

You sound like person with a guilty conscience to me. Getting late here, turning in shortly. Hope to get a real answer from you, instead of your beating around the bush.

Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 03:53
    Sir,
    You are saying that no one was guilty, yet somehow he was being picked on and I was defending him. I already told you 2 names. You tell me either of those are not guilty?
    Now that I stop and think about it, perhaps you were doing more than exchanging wit with GB.

You sound like person with a guilty conscience to me. Getting late here, turn ...[text shortened]... l answer from you, instead of your beating around the bush.

Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    We were discussing the barbecue, Rusty. There's no reason to believe anyone at the barbecue would have picked on Bobby.

And I hate to disappoint you, but I don't have a guilty conscience. My "attacks" didn't put Bobby in the hospital, nor did anyone else's.

And now, this conversation is over.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 07:03
    It suggests that people who traded insults with Grampy Bobby were somehow responsible for putting him in the hospital.
    Only those with a guilty conscience would think that. The "suggestion" was generated by FMF and supported by divegeester, and you have fallen victim to the idea and are now perpetuating the misperception.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:26
    You should read posts a little closer. I was invited and declined the invitation.
    You've had a beef about it for years.

Before your alleged "4 - 5 year" absence (during which you seem to know more about who's done what to whom and when than anybody else does) you were banging on and on and on across thread after thread after thread (a bit like you are in this thread), about not going...about not being in the "in group" calling everyone you thought were in it "scared cowards".

Remember that?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:31
    Originally posted by josephw
    Why don't you find a Bible verse and read it?
    Come on, you can do better than that Josephw - these bullies must be "enemies of God" surely you feel justified in attacking them...

How about some scripture comparing GB to David when he was in the cave, or mirroring your detractors to the Philistines? Maybe just got straight for the "Son of Satan" name calling like robbie Carrobie or Galveston75 😉
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:361 edit
    I believe GBS and GB became friends after that time. I certainly don't recall GBS being a big defender of GB around the time of the BBQ.
    Why don't you provide 2 lists for us all to cogitate over...

List 1: those who are Grampy Bobby's bestest ever best friends, to never never break friends

List 2: those who you think are Gramo Bobby's biggest enemies, bullies with those who have caused his illness at the top

This way you can save yourself these thousands of pointless idiotic posts with you bleating on and on and on about whatever you thought happened before your 4 - 5 self-imposed exile.

Here to help.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:38
    Sir,
    We certainly not in agreement about your point of view on this matter. Back in the day, you were trying too hard to get in with people you considered to be the "IN CROWD"!!
    Kindest Regards,
    Hope you had a great day,
    Truth is always the best way to go,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Here we go....

Who are the "In crowd" Rusty?

🙄
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:40
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I beg to differ Rusty One. I was there and I know for a fact that I asked that he be invited and he was. "He" chose not to attend. BTW it was a lot of fun and new friendships were made.
    Well said GBS. A voice of sanity.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:44
    Sir,
    Why would he want to attend a BBQ where most of the people there were picking on him? I don't blame him for declining the invite.

Regards,
    -VR
    It seems pretty small-minded of you to bitch on about a bullying "in crowd" after you (and GB) were invited to this BBQ and declined to attend. I would think the polite thing to do would be to acknowledge the invitation and then stfu.

Your sincerely
    Have a nice day
    May the karma be with you
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:46
    Who were the people at the barbecue who were always attacking GB?
    The people under the stairs in rusty's house.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:47
    It's no game, Rusty. You're issuing a blanket accusation against a group of friendly, reasonable people who don't deserve to be accused.
    But they are the "IN CROWD" Andy, you know, THEM, THEY.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree