1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 10:48
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Woof woof! There is the lapdog. Right on time.
    What time was that?
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 10:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What time was that?
    Woof woof!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 11:07
    Woof woof!
    It's ironic that here you are regurgitating another poster's catchphrase about another poster being a copy-cat/lap-dog 😉
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 11:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    Obfuscating? How so?

Earlier on this very thread you were railing self-righteously against "all the vicious, cruel and hateful comments leveled against GB over the years" and now, here you are on page 56 of the same thread, acting as if you are the target audience for Hand of Hectate's "humour".
    🙂
    Hand's humor is the style where when getting the guillutine he asks the head if it would like a pearl necklace.
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 11:23
    Woof woof!
    Saddest part is when he licks his own junk at the feet of his master 🙂
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 12:15
    Hmm perhaps, but take care what you say or you could be the target of some whiz Biblical scripture from josephw, warning you of becoming an "enemy of god"; or maybe an accused of "actual torture", or "systematic bullying" or "destroying the site" by posting stuff about something stuff you have observed.
    God and I have an understanding, he does nothing for me and I make a cursory attempt at believing He exists.

I serve a valuable public service in keeping you troglodytes in line. If anything, I am divinely inspired, and, with GB gone, I can do my good work without distraction.

JoJo would like to hate me, at least intellectually. However, in his heart of hearts, he knows I'm doing God's work. Breaking down the walls of Jericho and smashing the teeth of the wicked.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 13:24
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    God and I have an understanding, he does nothing for me and I make a cursory attempt at believing He exists.

I serve a valuable public service in keeping you troglodytes in line. If anything, I am divinely inspired, and, with GB gone, I can do my good work without distraction.

JoJo would like to hate me, at least intellectually. However, in h ...[text shortened]... s I'm doing God's work. Breaking down the walls of Jericho and smashing the teeth of the wicked.
    Now's when I wish I'd become a dentist.
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 14:20
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Now's when I wish I'd become a dentist.
    Refresh my memory, are you a sheep, a dog, or a wolf?
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 16:34
    Refresh my memory, are you a sheep, a dog, or a wolf?
    Not even close. Keep trying, but take a break.
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 17:141 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Not even close. Keep trying, but take a break.
    There are only 3 choices. You're either one of the herd, one of the guard dogs or a wolf looking to fill his belly. While a compelling argument could be made that we have squirrels, baboons, giraffes or other woodland creatures, at the end of the day, you're prey, protector or predator. So which is it?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 17:49
    There are only 3 choices. You're either one of the herd, one of the guard dogs or a wolf looking to fill his belly. While a compelling argument could be made that we have squirrels, baboons, giraffes or other woodland creatures, at the end of the day, you're prey, protector or predator. So which is it?
    Great Big Sage is a cool dude.

The general herd is drawn to him and the forum guard dogs relax in his company, while the resident wolves are on the hunt for the next Kevin Costner.
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 18:00
    It's ironic that here you are regurgitating another poster's catchphrase about another poster being a copy-cat/lap-dog 😉
    Woof woof!
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 18:05
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Great Big Sage is a cool dude.

The general herd is drawn to him and the forum guard dogs relax in his company, while the resident wolves are on the hunt for the next Kevin Costner.
    We'll put him down as a guard dog then. Long in the tooth perhaps but still ready to defend the sheep.
  14. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 19:53
    Any real info on how Grampy Bobby is doing?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 20:17
    Originally posted by billyray
    Any real info on how Grampy Bobby is doing?
    I heard he was making a list.

And checking it twice.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree