1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 06:44
    Originally posted by josephw
    Anything else? blah blah blah blah blah ....
    Yes. In spite of your dreary retort, it's still amazing how clumsy and thoughtless your hypocrisy can be. 😛
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 07:20
    I mean, I'm assuming you're just getting the obfuscating machine warmed up. Dredge it up and keep it coming. Maybe I'll pay attention, but I'll probably just go back to bed.
    Obfuscating? How so?

Earlier on this very thread you were railing self-righteously against "all the vicious, cruel and hateful comments leveled against GB over the years" and now, here you are on page 56 of the same thread, acting as if you are the target audience for Hand of Hectate's "humour".
    🙂
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 07:331 edit
    Amazing how fast and far you can get out of context.
    Also interesting how your peevish indignation at the "bullying" of Grampy Bobby is transient to the point of you being even pally with people who have said the most horrendous things about him and to him.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 08:06
    Naw! Just a little faith is all it takes HoH.
    Joseph has shown feelings of an almost human nature, clearly this will not do!
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 08:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    How so?

I would have gone for :

"Amazing how clumsy and thoughtless josephw's hypocrisy can be". 😛
    Of course you would have, but only because you are blind to your own.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 08:11
    Anything else?

I mean, I'm assuming you're just getting the obfuscating machine warmed up. Dredge it up and keep it coming. Maybe I'll pay attention, but I'll probably just go back to bed.

I woke up having a terrible dream that this grisly beast of a brute had me pinned and was pummeling my rib cage with a ponderous arm and prickly fist, but not so har ...[text shortened]... y increasing force till I was bruised, intending to break my bones in as painful a way possible.
    Was this brute's name FMF? Fits the profile.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 08:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    Obfuscating? How blah, blah, blah, blah.
    "What?"
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 08:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Also interesting how your peevish indignation at the "bullying" of Grampy Bobby is transient to the point of you being even pally with people who have said the most horrendous things about him and to him.
    From this statement of yours, it doesn't seem like he's your pal.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 08:18
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "What?"
    jospehw was fulminating on this thread about "all the vicious, cruel and hateful comments leveled against GB over the years" and yet here he is playing along with Hand of Hectate. It seems a bit unseemly. 😉
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 08:31
    What a short memory some seem to have about badgering Bob, rob, etc.

Deviant and his lapdog barking in 5... 4... 3...
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 10:17
    Whatever GB gets from me, he's earned.

I like this site, but, I have no interest in being here if GB is still around. Hence, my occasional drive by. Plus, I seem to have arrived at a fortuitous moment. No GB. No raging animosity. It's a relief.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 10:191 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    From this statement of yours, it doesn't seem like he's your pal.
    For once your one-eyed lumbering observation is probably correct. Although you are actually conflating: being "pally" with being a "pal" or friend. They are not the same thing of course, but your misrepresentation of that distinction is probably reflective of the confused motivations behind much of your posting.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 10:333 edits
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Whatever GB gets from me, he's earned.
    Hmm perhaps, but take care what you say or you could be the target of some whiz Biblical scripture from josephw, warning you of becoming an "enemy of god"; or maybe an accused of "actual torture", or "systematic bullying" or "destroying the site" by posting stuff about something stuff you have observed.
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 10:44
    Woof woof! There is the lapdog. Right on time.
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    22 Aug '16 10:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Joseph has shown feelings of an almost human nature, clearly this will not do!
    How can he have any pudding?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree