What happened to Grampy Bobby?

What happened to Grampy Bobby?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Why don't you stick to what you're good at -- rigging clan matches.
Less than a month and a half until our coronation as Chess Kings of the Internet! I expect hordes of well wishers and throngs of waving crowds, the banners full of cheer, church bells ringing! joy and mirth everywhere as the all conquering heroes are proclaimed! and enter the realm of pure legend! and what of the vanquished I hear you say? what of them? Champion ale for the victors and sour wine for the lost!

F

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
oh dear, I have lost count of the number of times you have used your dullard retort of haven't you said this before? all you angles are the same you square and if I've read one of your posts I've read them all.
Well wouldn't it be great if the comment 'haven't you used this same gag umpteen times before?' simply didn't apply to you.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
18 Oct 16
1 edit

Less than a month and a half until ...... and sour wine for the lost!

That'll get you to the end of November.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well wouldn't it be great if the comment 'haven't you used this same gag umpteen times before?' simply didn't apply to you.
Wouldn't it be great if 'is there no other happy go lucky fellow that you can suck the humanity from with your tentacles of dullardness', didn't apply to you

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Kewpie
Aghast fair maiden tis true! and yet already the poets are composing rhyming couplets of verse to immortalise our fame. It sends out a message of hope to all, sandbagging can be defeated if ones Karma is good! This revelation of yours now gives me more time to compose a victory speech.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Oct 16

Aghast fair maiden tis true! and yet already the poets are composing rhyming couplets of verse to immortalise our fame. It sends out a message of hope to all, sandbagging can be defeated if ones Karma is good! This revelation of yours now gives me more time to compose a victory speech.
Well, my karma ran over your dogma......

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
Well, my karma ran over your dogma......
πŸ˜€

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16
2 edits

oops wrong forum

F

Moves
18 Oct 16

Wouldn't it be great if 'is there no other happy go lucky fellow that you can suck the humanity from with your tentacles of dullardness', didn't apply to you
Why are you always trying to allude to how very, very funny you think you are?

Read a book!

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
I think he's funny. 😞

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well what does it say when he thinks MY schtik is funny?πŸ™‚

Read a book!

Moves
18 Oct 16

I think you're both funny.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
I haven't alluded to anything except your propensity for being a dullard. Please pester someone else that finds the contents of your posts engaging, there's a good fellow.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16
1 edit

I liked the fact that it was light hearted and was not aimed at anyone. Since the grassing and banning of Sietse and the subversion of Ghost of a Duke who's become a vegetable farmer of some description such juvenile 'schtik' is difficult to come by on these forums and is usually stomped upon by 'poker faced' forum police.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Oct 16

I liked the fact that it was light hearted and was not aimed at anyone. Since the grassing and banning of Sietse and the subversion of Ghost of a Duke who's become a vegetable farmer of some description such juvenile 'schtik' is difficult to come by on these forums and is usually stomped upon by 'poker faced' forum police.
GoaD has merely come to the realisation that you are an unprincipled, unfunny religionist.