1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '24 08:32
    @trekkie
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/nasa-advanced-virtual-reality-what-reality-what-illusion/5842596
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '24 18:54
    @Metal-Brain
    You really come up with sure winners.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/russian-disinformation-global-research-website-1.5767208
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '24 18:56
    @Metal-Brain
    Like I said, you LOVE moving the goalposts as if anything on ICC has anything to do with Apollo.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '24 01:44
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You really come up with sure winners.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/russian-disinformation-global-research-website-1.5767208
    What is the Russian connection to GR? You are spreading lies. There is no connection at all.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Feb '24 11:211 edit
    I guess you didn't check Sonhouse's link. Here's a short extract from it:

" U.S. authorities guard against dirty tricks from foreign adversaries in the run-up to the Nov. 3 presidential election, an unlikely source has come under new scrutiny as a major conduit of Russian-linked disinformation: a Montreal-based website run by a retired University of Ottawa professor.

The platform, Global Research, features a Canadian domain name and offers an ever-expanding collection of conspiracy theories, such as the myth that the 9/11 attacks and COVID-19 pandemic were both planned in order to control the population. The website also hosts articles experts have attributed to a Russian spy agency.

With more than 275,000 Facebook followers and a potential readership in excess of 350,000 per article, the site has the biggest reach among "Kremlin-aligned" disinformation sites, according to the U.S. State Department. "

Perhaps it's time you came out of your burrow and looked around.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Feb '24 16:57
    @kewpie said
    I guess you didn't check Sonhouse's link. Here's a short extract from it:

" U.S. authorities guard against dirty tricks from foreign adversaries in the run-up to the Nov. 3 presidential election, an unlikely source has come under new scrutiny as a major conduit of Russian-linked disinformation: a Montreal-based website run by a retired University of Ottawa professor.

Th ...[text shortened]... to the U.S. State Department. "

Perhaps it's time you came out of your burrow and looked around.
    As well as "Kremlin-aligned" Trump supporters, like the ones who want all aid to Ukraine stopped.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Feb '24 17:00
    @metal-brain said
    What is the Russian connection to GR? You are spreading lies. There is no connection at all.
    As gullible as the day is long.

How long ago did I tell you that everything Global Research pushes is a lie?

You'd rather listen to Putin's moles than the voice of reason. We know.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '24 00:10
    @suzianne said
    As gullible as the day is long.

How long ago did I tell you that everything Global Research pushes is a lie?

You'd rather listen to Putin's moles than the voice of reason. We know.
    What lie?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Feb '24 12:48
    @Metal-Brain
    You are WAY to stupid to even be worth a reply to your latest question COMRADE.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '24 14:03
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You are WAY to stupid to even be worth a reply to your latest question COMRADE.
    So you cannot do it. Stop calling anything you don't like to hear a lie. You are as bad as suzi. You are pathetic!
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Feb '24 05:25
    @Metal-Brain
    Oh, I am crying, you cut me to the bone......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree