Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
125d
1 edit

@sonhouse
You say that as if you walked on the moon yourself.

You were on earth ground just like the rest of us. If you talked to a guy with a walky talky you cannot see and he tells you a tree fell in the woods did it really fall? You worked with the radio technology. Does that prevent people from lying to you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
124d

@metal-brain said
@sonhouse
You say that as if you walked on the moon yourself.

You were on earth ground just like the rest of us. If you talked to a guy with a walky talky you cannot see and he tells you a tree fell in the woods did it really fall? You worked with the radio technology. Does that prevent people from lying to you?
We’ve been over this with you before.

Are you physically present to witness any of the stuff you post about in debates? No, you aren’t, but there you still are spouting off about it.

Your argument is moot.

MB

Moves
124d

@divegeester said
We’ve been over this with you before.

Are you physically present to witness any of the stuff you post about in debates? No, you aren’t, but there you still are spouting off about it.

Your argument is moot.
Are my words hurting you?
Are you trying to convince people that I am rioting on this forum? LOL!!!!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
123d

@metal-brain said
Are my words hurting you?
Are you trying to convince people that I am rioting on this forum? LOL!!!!
What are you on about now!?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
123d
1 edit

@divegeester
Moot AND twisted. He is not worth the effort to debate since all he does is declare victory and expect us to genuflect and bow to his incredible intellect.

MB

Moves
122d

@sonhouse
You flatter me.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
120d

@Metal-Brain
Just proving my point, you THRIVE on negative attention.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Most naughty children do.

MB

Moves
119d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
I don't want your negative attention.

MB

Moves
116d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
The idea there was no computer generated images of ANYTHING in 1969 has been totally lost on you if you are saying that is proof the moon landing was faked.
I grew up watching the advancement of computers and I worked at Goddard Space Flight center and part of my job was to devote 2 hours a day playing with a mainframe, such as it was ATT.
No monitor, no vide ...[text shortened]... as NOTHING like that back then so get off your supremely stupid kick if that is where you are going.
NASA Even Admit that All NASA’s Pictures of the Earth Are CGI Composites

Furthermore, incredibly, it appears that all pictures of the Earth, supposedly taken from outer space by NASA, are actually CGI (Computer Generated Image) composites. NASA even admits on its website that the NASA pictures of the globe earth are composite computer-generated images, i.e., composites of multiple images taken by satellites or (they claim) by the international space station.

See the NASA images of the Earth at the weblink[4], these images are clearly computer generated. We are expected to believe that NASA can send probes with high-definition cameras to take pictures of Jupiter, Mars, Saturn etc., but they cannot turn the camera around to take one full shot of Earth? The following text is quoted from the NASA website:

“Image composites are the fusing of several images together taken in an overlapping sequence. The images in this collection feature several composites from the International Space Station taken of various beautiful features around the Earth. The green markers on the map indicate the locations of all of the composites listed in this collection, and the dropdown menu below also showcases all of the image composites available.” – NASA[5]

“The new image is a composite of six separate orbits taken on Jan. 23, 2012 by the Suomi National Polar-orbiting Partnership satellite. Both of these new ‘Blue Marble’ images are images taken by a new instrument flying aboard Suomi NPP, the Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite (VIIRS).” – NASA[6]

https://www.globalresearch.ca/nasa-advanced-virtual-reality-what-reality-what-illusion/5842596

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
99d
2 edits

@Metal-Brain
Well there you go, GCI mods of images done in 1969. Sure, it could happen. But not in THIS universe. Did you get the part where there were no keyboards, no monitors, no video capability for computers in 1969 or 1979 for that matter?
May I remind you again I WAS THERE WORKING ON APOLLO and I KNOW EXACTLY what they had for the so called computers of the day which was basically advanced adding machines. One ANALOG computer I worked on had to be programmed with a matrix of connecting joints sticking out of a circuit board, I had to do that programming given me by an engineer, wiring up dozens of wire connections from one point to another to get an analog computer to output data that was at best 4 digits of accuracy. Then there were digital computers, no keyboards, no monitors and the ONLY way to program them was to make up a bunch of punched cards, each one giving a set of numbers to flip individual bits of a16 bit byte board, one byte at a time and the output was a bunch of number printed out on a kind of fax machine or typewriter. And you think they did video manipulations back then?
Jesus, you have to have an IQ of 40 if that is what you think went on back in the 60's and 70's.
You might look yourself in the mirror and ask WHY do you get so many thumbs down.
So when I was working Apollo, you were what, ONE YEAR OLD?
So OF COURSE you believe all the BULLSHYTE puked out by conspiracy theorists.
Too bad you lost the major part of your brain along the way.

MB

Moves
96d

@sonhouse
NASA even admits on its website that the NASA pictures of the globe earth are composite computer-generated images, i.e., composites of multiple images taken by satellites or (they claim) by the international space station.

Seems that NASA kept you in the dark. Don't you feel foolish?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
94d

@metal-brain said
@sonhouse
NASA even admits on its website that the NASA pictures of the globe earth are composite computer-generated images, i.e., composites of multiple images taken by satellites or (they claim) by the international space station.

Seems that NASA kept you in the dark. Don't you feel foolish?
In fact you show your ignorance.

the pictures have been compiled from original photos, which are still available of course. And also of course it is not trivial to match the pictures taken in multiple expositions over an area.

MB

Moves
94d

@Ponderable
NASA admits on its website that the NASA pictures of the globe earth are composite computer-generated images, i.e., composites of multiple images taken by satellites or (they claim) by the international space station.

Do you accept this fact? Yes or no?

t

Moves
93d

@Metal-Brain
link please