1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 19:45
    Originally posted by ssbad
    more than three involved - other clans have played the likes of arrow, breaking bad etc and hoovered up points.
    ssbad,

I've said before, it may go even deeper than we can prove. We've only put out there the stats that can be proven!!!

-VR
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:51
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    On the Grand Scale of Injustice, where do you suppose collusion on an online chess website for no prize money ranks versus murder? 😵😕
    Scarcely relevant!
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:581 edit
    Originally posted by ssbad
    more than three involved - other clans have played the likes of arrow, breaking bad etc and hoovered up points.
    True.

It puts individual players in an uncomfortable position when a clan leader accepts a challenge from one of the colluding clans. Especially awkward where both clan and leader are widely known to be decent and have probably acted in error or from just not realising the situation. Not every clan leader participates or, probably, reads these forums.

All the more reason for firm action against these rogue colluding (and crowing) clan leaders to be taken firmly and decisively by the site owner or others responsible for the smooth and fair running of RHP.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 23:541 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    [b]Although there is a Statute of Limitations, its applicability varies according to the type of crime and, roughly speaking, it's seriousness.
    Missing out the above post , going back to your penultimate (at the moment) one,

I thought he (or she) made a very valid debating point, with reference to your earlier comment above.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 04:10
    Scarcely relevant!
    Fine, abandon your own choice of analogy once it's shown to be over-dramatic / hysterical. 😛
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 10:57
    Fine, abandon your own choice of analogy once it's shown to be over-dramatic / hysterical. 😛
    How ridiculous. This thread is about the clan system. You wandered radically off topic, and then try to justify yourself? Pathetic.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 18:57
    How ridiculous. This thread is about the clan system. You wandered radically off topic, and then try to justify yourself? Pathetic.
    No, no; you and Roma took it down this path. If you feel that path is off topic, you've only yourselves to blame.

Foolish statements like "there is no time limit on justice" got what they deserved.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:06
    No, no; you and Roma took it down this path. If you feel that path is off topic, you've only yourselves to blame.

Foolish statements like "there is no time limit on justice" got what they deserved.
    You think justice is foolish? Not as daft as thinking every player rated over 2200 is a engine using cheat

Justice will always be done perhaps not now but someday when they meet their maker
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:41
    Originally posted by roma45
    You think justice is foolish? Not as daft as thinking every player rated over 2200 is a engine using cheat

Justice will always be done perhaps not now but someday when they meet their maker
    Your reading comprehension sucks. I don't hold the positions you ascribe to me.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 21:32
    Works both ways.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 23:18
    FROM YOUR PROFILE
    A quick guide to RHP for n00bs:

1 don't bother playing anyone over 2200. This site doesn't do anything about engine cheats.

2 don't take the forums too seriously.

3 the PGN viewer sucks. If you can't get your game to post properly, you are not alone. Just leave the broken viewer up and one of our many helpful members will fix it for you.

4 want lots of tourneys with more exciting openings? Subscribe and join the Gambit Fantasy club

so you don;t understand what you wrote in number one? maybe your reading comprehension double sucks

dumb it down for you, do you think all 2200 players are cheats as you say or are you backtracking?
    interesting you are not interested in collusion cheats only those above 2200 got any proof of that accusation?
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 00:09
    Works both ways.
    If you think I misread either of you at some point, you should say so.
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 00:14
    FROM YOUR PROFILE
    A quick guide to RHP for n00bs:

1 don't bother playing anyone over 2200. This site doesn't do anything about engine cheats.

2 don't take the forums too seriously.

3 the PGN viewer sucks. If you can't get your game to post properly, you are not alone. Just leave the broken viewer up and one of our many helpful members will fix i ...[text shortened]... u are not interested in collusion cheats only those above 2200 got any proof of that accusation?
    Enough over 2200 are, and I don't want to sort out which players are legit and which are cheats, since that involves losing games to cheaters.

This tangent is truly off topic with respect to the thread topic, btw. This is you and ST desperately searching for anything you can use to attack. 🙄
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 09:24
    Enough over 2200 are, and I don't want to sort out which players are legit and which are cheats, since that involves losing games to cheaters.

This tangent is truly off topic with respect to the thread topic, btw. This is you and ST desperately searching for anything you can use to attack. 🙄
    no attack, just watching you back track so now it's some 2200 players are engine cheats
    maybe update your profile
    😀
  15. Here
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 13:39
    no attack, just watching you back track so now it's some 2200 players are engine cheats
    maybe update your profile
    😀
    I do not know why you bother with him he only reads the posts he wants to read not all of them

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree