6 day creation story, ancient Egyptian mythology:

6 day creation story, ancient Egyptian mythology:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jun 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
You really need to get out more:

http://saturniancosmology.org/files/geology/Sect2_1a_files/1561965140_66cda99463.jpg

This did not come from a volcano. This formation came from rock that was heated to plasticity and bent under tremendous pressure deep in the Earth and thrust back up by the incredible forces of crashing continents.

Here is another. ...[text shortened]... .scientificpsychic.com/etc/recumbent-fold.jpg

Looks pretty much like a 180 degree bend to me.
It is just evidence of a catastrophy that happened within the last 6000 years. No need for billions of years.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jun 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
It is just evidence of a catastrophy that happened within the last 6000 years. No need for billions of years.
You keep losing the thermodynamic thread. If it happened 6000 years ago, first off, it would be a lot smaller a time frame than 6000 years for your scene to happen since the Pyramids are 5000 years old so this catastrophe you speak of would have had to have a time frame of less than 1000 years, probably more like 100 years. If that had happened, what part of 'there would be no mountains' do you not understand? These mountains were pushed up in time frames of 100 million years at 1 inch per year. That would result in a movement of about 1500 miles.

Now THINK for a change. What happens if instead of 100 MILLION years going by at 1 inch per year, what if that happened in 100 years? That is a movement of 2 inches per MINUTE. TRY to think about the frictional forces of an entire continent crashing into another at that rate.

Come on, you can do it.

You went to college, you should be able to come up with SOME sort of intuitive estimate of the heat that would be generated besides the earthquake frequency.

Try it, maybe you can exercise your brain a bit and widen your horizons at the same time.

And just think about this:

I did not go to a single video from any evolutionist scientist or geologist.

I came up with this all by myself.

Think about THAT one too.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 14

You keep losing the thermodynamic thread. If it happened 6000 years ago, first off, it would be a lot smaller a time frame than 6000 years for your scene to happen since the Pyramids are 5000 years old so this catastrophe you speak of would have had to have a time frame of less than 1000 years, probably more like 100 years. If that had happened, what part o ...[text shortened]... nist scientist or geologist.

I came up with this all by myself.

Think about THAT one too.
This tread was about your claim that the 6 day creation story was an ancient Egyptian myth, not about thermodynamics. Since I proved that a bogus claim, now you want to change the subject to thermodynamics. Evolution violates the laws of thermodynamics too. However, i have already discusssed that before and no need to repeat it again, because you'll just get amnesia, like the JWs when they hear something they don't like.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jun 14

This tread was about your claim that the 6 day creation story was an ancient Egyptian myth, not about thermodynamics. Since I proved that a bogus claim, now you want to change the subject to thermodynamics. Evolution violates the laws of thermodynamics too. However, i have already discusssed that before and no need to repeat it again, because you'll just get amnesia, like the JWs when they hear something they don't like.
So instead of even acknowledging the fact there ARE rocks bent at 180 degrees you just move the goalpost as if every thread always stuck to the original subject.

You have no rebuttal because there IS no rebuttal to a mountain coming up in 100 years, that is to say, an entire continent of them like the Alps.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 14

So instead of even acknowledging the fact there ARE rocks bent at 180 degrees you just move the goalpost as if every thread always stuck to the original subject.

You have no rebuttal because there IS no rebuttal to a mountain coming up in 100 years, that is to say, an entire continent of them like the Alps.
Psalm 104:6-8

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

You covered it with the deep as with a garment;
The waters were standing above the mountains.
At Your rebuke they fled,
At the sound of Your thunder they hurried away.
The mountains rose; the valleys sank down
To the place which You established for them.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jun 14

Psalm 104:6-8

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

[b]
You covered it with the deep as with a garment;
The waters were standing above the mountains.
At Your rebuke they fled,
At the sound of Your thunder they hurried away.
The mountains rose; the valleys sank down
To the place which You established for them.
[/b]
That's your big rebuttal that there is no such thing as rocks bend 180 degrees? You post a poem? Why can't you just admit you were wrong?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 14

That's your big rebuttal that there is no such thing as rocks bend 180 degrees? You post a poem? Why can't you just admit you were wrong?
Rocks do not bend they break. How about that for a rebuttal?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jun 14
1 edit

Rocks do not bend they break. How about that for a rebuttal?
So I guess you didn't even LOOK at the images I sent. You continue to dig yourself deeper and deeper, putting your foot ever so much deeper in your mouth with your continued ignorance, deliberate ignorance.

Did you not even read the part where I said they bend when under tremendous HEAT and PRESSURE deep under the Earth? Then the by then bent rocks get thrust upwards and upon reaching the surface looks like what we see today, rocks bent at 180 degrees, folded like taffy.

You still want to deny that FACT, jack?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 14

So I guess you didn't even LOOK at the images I sent. You continue to dig yourself deeper and deeper, putting your foot ever so much deeper in your mouth with your continued ignorance, deliberate ignorance.

Did you not even read the part where I said they bend when under tremendous HEAT and PRESSURE deep under the Earth? Then the by then bent rocks get t ...[text shortened]... today, rocks bent at 180 degrees, folded like taffy.

You still want to deny that FACT, jack?
If you are referring to something like flowing lava from a volcano, then I would agree that certain factors like a flood could work on it before it solidified in to a rock layer to make it appear bent into various shapes. But once it is solid rock, water can only carve a nitch into it. Any pressure on it will just crack and break it apart.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jun 14

If you are referring to something like flowing lava from a volcano, then I would agree that certain factors like a flood could work on it before it solidified in to a rock layer to make it appear bent into various shapes. But once it is solid rock, water can only carve a nitch into it. Any pressure on it will just crack and break it apart.
Like I said, you didn't look at the images. OR think about it with enough curiosity to read about it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jun 14

Like I said, you didn't look at the images. OR think about it with enough curiosity to read about it.
I looked at the images, but I did not see anything that I should be curious about. There was nothing there that I should thing required billions of years to form. In fact, it is proof that it must have formed quickly, probably witin a few hours at most.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jun 14

I looked at the images, but I did not see anything that I should be curious about. There was nothing there that I should thing required billions of years to form. In fact, it is proof that it must have formed quickly, probably witin a few hours at most.
You are frigging blind as WELL as being stupid. You just said there was no such a thing as rocks bent at a 180 degree angle, I gave you 2 examples out of thousands of such things and all you do is do your usual move the goalpost and it all of a sudden happened in a few hours. Why didn't they shatter then?

You just told me rocks don't bend, they shatter. So why didn't these rocks shatter?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jun 14

You are frigging blind as WELL as being stupid. You just said there was no such a thing as rocks bent at a 180 degree angle, I gave you 2 examples out of thousands of such things and all you do is do your usual move the goalpost and it all of a sudden happened in a few hours. Why didn't they shatter then?

You just told me rocks don't bend, they shatter. So why didn't these rocks shatter?
I was referring to you pictures of twisted layering of strata, not to rocks bending. These layers were twisted like this when they were soft and pliable and so must of happened rather rapidly, not over billions of years.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Jun 14

I was referring to you pictures of twisted layering of strata, not to rocks bending. These layers were twisted like this when they were soft and pliable and so must of happened rather rapidly, not over billions of years.
Have a good life. You are not worth the effort, you don't respond to reason, you have your own dream life so good luck with that.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Jun 14

Have a good life. You are not worth the effort, you don't respond to reason, you have your own dream life so good luck with that.
You don't expect me to believe those lies of billions of years, do you?