Christ is all the

Christ is all the "things"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Mar 17

Originally posted by sonship
I figured out the puzzle. You don't know what you're talking about.

[b] I accept that both faith and works are important.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accept that both faith and getting a good nights sleep are important.
I accept that both faith and tightening your seat belt when driving are im ...[text shortened]... ian ?
Maybe you are just in love with the feeling of being a religious mavrick of some kind.[/b]
Again you belittle the doctrine of Christ by equating works with, texting, sleep, seat belts.

Without works you are nothing, and you get nothing said Christ and all the Apostles.

Works is more than just important .. its essential for eternal life, it is required by Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Mar 17

How many shall be justified out works of the law for "the gift of eternal life" ?

Your Bible says "no flesh" - Doesn't it ?

[b] " Because out of works of the law shall no flesh be justified before Him; for through the law is the clear knowledge of sin." (Romans 3:20)

Since you shout out to me "DOERS OF THE LAW ARE JUST ...[text shortened]... n on the New Testament in [b]Romans 3:20 would you propose instead of what is written there?[/b]
No one will be justified by the works of the law.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
02 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
what about the millions who have been helped by it? People like sonship who find meaning and purpose in it? why do you never mention those? have you ever considered the idea that your perspective may be completely biased? Is this not an instance of that? perhaps your life is more meaningful than his for having discarded the Bible?
I am biased towards understanding reality. I find no joy in the status quo lately.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Mar 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
Amen.
Short, concise, to the point with the release of the Spirit.
I surely need to learn from you brother.

I may be about to launch a dedicated thread to discuss the Law with Rajk999.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by apathist
I am biased towards understanding reality. I find no joy in the status quo lately.
Your lack of joy is a reflection of God's lack of joy for you.

When God the Father has joy with you that joy will be echoed .... echoed ....in your own heart.

At that time you and God will share a mutual joy and happiness.
The sadness within your heart is a reflection of the sadness your heaven Father has in longing to have you reconciled to Him through salvation in Jesus Christ.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 17

Your lack of joy is a reflection of God's lack of joy for you.

When God the Father has joy with you that joy will be echoed .... echoed ....in your own heart.

At that time you and God will share a [b]mutual
joy and happiness.
The sadness within your heart is a reflection of the sadness your heaven Father has in longing to have you reconciled to Him through salvation in Jesus Christ.[/b]
The status quo has never been a distinctly happy reflecting ground. The tall poppy syndrome can be blamed for much of it - especially in my country

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Mar 17
1 edit

Amen.
Short, concise, to the point with the release of the Spirit.
I surely need to learn from you brother.

I may be about to launch a dedicated thread to discuss the Law with Rajk999.
Christ is my law which I follow. I dont need you to discuss any law since you are completely ignorant about the commandments of Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Christ is my law which I follow. I dont need you to discuss any law since you are completely ignorant about the commandments of Christ.
Fine.
I think it will be a better discussion without you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay

But after being justified in Christ's eternal redemption, the righteous requirement of the law can be fulfilled by those who walk in union with Christ.

First let me quote Romans 8:4 . Then let me go back and add the previous verse building up to verse 4.

"That the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the [regenerated human] spirit. " (v.4)

After justification by faith, by faith also we can apply what Christ is to our step by step walking that the law's righteous requirement we may learn to fulfill.

Now the previous verse 3 with verse 4.

For tat which the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God, sending His own Son in the likeness of the flesh of sin and concerning sin, condemned sin in the flesh, (v.3)

THAT ... the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the spirit. " (v.4)

There is a termination and a germination.
There is a death and a resurrection.

These things must be applied to the man into whom God has dispensed His Son.

F

Moves
03 Mar 17

...after being justified in Christ's eternal redemption, the righteous requirement of the law can be fulfilled by those who walk in union with Christ.
You slipped the word "requirement" in there for some reason, but - according to you - nothing is actually required, right, except for the thoughts you keep talking about, correct?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
You slipped the word "requirement" in there for some reason, but - according to you - nothing is actually required, right, except for the thoughts you keep talking about, correct?
You make quite a career here of missing the point entirely.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
Why does he have to give "examples" from his personal life? Isn't the discussion here about what the correct Christian doctrine is? Rajk999 has not once demanded to know personal information from sonship about his works and deeds, so where is the hypocrisy?

This is a disagreement about theology and doctrine. Neither sonshp nor Rajk999 has to boast about thei ...[text shortened]... t the Bible says different. There is no hypocrisy in play; if there is, what do you think it is?
Said the man who gave up Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 17
1 edit

But after being justified in Christ's eternal redemption, the righteous requirement of the law can be fulfilled by those who walk in union with Christ.

First let me quote [b] Romans 8:4
. Then let me go back and add the previous verse building up to verse 4.

[quote] "That t ...[text shortened]... a resurrection.

These things must be applied to the man into whom God has dispensed His Son.
That is the point missed by many here. The righteous requirements are met through Jesus
Christ, and we will through Him walk out the works He has for us as we live according to
the Spirit of God not the flesh.
It matters not that some fall way, or want to go about establishing their own righteousness
by earning God's favor in their own eyes.

F

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
You make quite a career here of missing the point entirely.
My question gets to the very heart of the point, whether you like it or not.

F

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Said the man who gave up Christ.
This is probably as close as we'll get to you admitting that you used the word "hypocrisy" incorrectly.