Evil intelligent design of cancer!

Evil intelligent design of cancer!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Mar 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If you say that cancer is wonderful, then I would never be a part of your religion.
He would say it's wonderful till he gets a one of those wonderful cancers.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
18 Mar 14
1 edit

17 Inspirational Bible Verses for Cancer Patients
by PAMELA ROSE WILLIAMS on JANUARY 18, 2012 · Print · Email

Receiving the news that you have a terminal illness, such as cancer can be devastating. As believer’s we want to believe that God has a purpose in our affliction. We can look to the Bible for inspiration when we know someone who is suffering or we ourselves have been diagnosed with cancer. I pray these Bible verses will inspire you as you wait on the Lord for peace, courage, comfort and deliverance.

God is Big; Comfort & Rest for the Restless

Deuteronomy 31:6 “ …Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Psalms 138:3 On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Matthew 11:28-29 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

God is Faithful; Calm for the Anxious

Psalms 18:6 In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I cried for help. From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry to him reached his ears.

Psalms 33:20-22 Our soul waits for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you.

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

Philippians 4:6-7 …do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

God is Trustworthy; He Has a Plan for You

Ecclesiastes 3:1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

John 14:1-3 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also…”

God is Hope; Even When it Seems Hopeless

Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

Romans 8:24-25 For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

Sources:

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version

“Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®ðŸ˜‰, copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.”

YouTube: “My Life is in You, Lord” by Hillsong

Tagged as: Bible Verses by Topic, Cancer, Terminal Illness

Share this post: SU | Reddit | Digg | Facebook | Twitter
Bible Verses For Stress: 20 Helpful Scriptures
10 Short Inspirational Bible Verses For Strength
Bible Verses On Struggle: 22 Helpful Quotes
What Does The Bible Say About Friendship? A Christian Study
Bible Scriptures About Temper: 25 Helpful Verses
Bible Verses From Romans: 25 Scripture Quotes

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/17-inspirational-bible-verses-for-cancer-patients/#ixzz2wKwLcTzN

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Mar 14

Originally posted by RBHILL
17 Inspirational Bible Verses for Cancer Patients
by PAMELA ROSE WILLIAMS on JANUARY 18, 2012 · Print · Email

Receiving the news that you have a terminal illness, such as cancer can be devastating. As believer’s we want to believe that God has a purpose in our affliction. We can look to the Bible for inspiration when we know someone who is suffering or ...[text shortened]... ww.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/17-inspirational-bible-verses-for-cancer-patients/#ixzz2wKwLcTzN
Alternatively, you could just get cured by modern medicine.

R

California

Moves
18 Mar 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Yes, oveously that too. Example radiation pills for prostate.

y

Moves
18 Mar 14

Modern medicine, does not always work.

K

Moves
18 Mar 14

Fabian,
I am not saying that cancer is not painful and doesn't cause death.

However, death came because of sin. There is eternal judgement for unforgiven sin. And there are problems in this human life because of sin.

No matter what your view is of God, consider cancer, in part, as something that testifies of sin leading to human death.

I can't explain all of God's ways. He doesn't think in limited terms as humans think. Even so, God loves us in His way which we don't deserve. So, is it possible that you consider God unfair for loving us too? Love is God's way, just as holiness is God's way. And remember that God did not even spare His own Son from death. And remember, that the bible tells those who accept Christ as Savior are accepted by God, but those who reject God's Savior will not be accepted.

King James Version
================
Romans 5: 12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 8: 31, 32
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

R

California

Moves
18 Mar 14

Originally posted by yoctobyte
You are right in saying that because I know some people who got it in different places from the medicine they took to fight the one that was in the other place.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Mar 14

Whereas praying never works.

y

Moves
18 Mar 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Whereas praying never works.
A matter of opinion, obviously.

R

California

Moves
19 Mar 14

A matter of opinion, obviously.
True true a matter of fact I met a guy who was on PCP and heroin one night. Just this yesterday. But this was when he was 19 now he's almost 51. The Lord somehow obviously led him to a pastor's house that night and the pastor prayed with him to receive Jesus Christ. And he claims at that moment in a blink of an eye when receiving Jesus Christ he was healed from his drug addiction. Also he claims to have been healed from a disease or something called valley fever. And he's been part of seven types of releasing demons from people in his life so far being a Christian for 32 years.

F

Moves
19 Mar 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
Fabian,
I am not saying that cancer is not painful and doesn't cause death.

However, death came because of sin. There is eternal judgement for unforgiven sin. And there are problems in this human life because of sin.

No matter what your view is of God, consider cancer, in part, as something that testifies of sin leading to human death.

I can' ...[text shortened]... Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Before I react, I would like you to clarify:
The cause of cancer is the sin. (yes or no)
If a person gets cancer, it is because of his sins. (yes or no)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Mar 14

It works a hell of a lot better than prayer.

F

Moves
19 Mar 14

It works a hell of a lot better than prayer.
It is easily verifiable.

(a) Let n christian people who have cancer be cured by prayers.
(b) Let n other people who have the same type of cancer be cured by modern medicine.
Wait and see which group will have the most survival percentage.

I would think (b) has the best survival.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Mar 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
It is easily verifiable.

(a) Let n christian people who have cancer be cured by prayers.
(b) Let n other people who have the same type of cancer be cured by modern medicine.
Wait and see which group will have the most survival percentage.

I would think (b) has the best survival.
That prayer has any health benefits is just another of the big lies of religion. Among many other lies.

F

Moves
19 Mar 14

That prayer has any health benefits is just another of the big lies of religion. Among many other lies.
Well, I see it rather that it is a placebo of the soul. If it lets them feel better, then why not.

...and then we have RJHinds. ...and other fundamentalists like him.