Evil intelligent design of cancer!

Evil intelligent design of cancer!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Sonhouse,
Prayer to God counts if you are in fellowship with God.

King James Version
=================
James 5: 16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
---------------------

And prayer is to God. Not to a piece of wood or stone which doesn't have ears to hear or eyes to see.

--------------
Psalms 42: 2
My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Acts 14: 15
And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Yoctobyte,
You Typed:
----------------
You say a lot of stuff there. Would it be a fair assessment of your post, that if a person gets cancer... it's their fault because of their sin?
----------------

I would guess, that like death, people that get cancer, and die from it, is because of their personal sin or in the case of a baby being born as a sinner.

Unless a person does things that encourage cancer development, I would guess that cancer is not the person's fault. But sinning is a person's fault. It is a person's choice. In the case of a baby, he or she may sin, but if God does not impute sin to a baby, then, the baby is still born as a sinner.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
You Typed:
-------------------
If you say that cancer is wonderful, then I would never be a part of your religion.
-------------------

Dasa does not speak for God. Let God speak for Himself. We are allowed to quote God's word, but don't blame God for anything some human does. We are all sinners. We sin and we are blind to some extent in all of humanity. If we are mental, then don't blame God. If we joke around, then don't blame God.

Christ died for you and me, and God did not joke around.

y

Moves
21 Mar 14
2 edits

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
Yoctobyte,
You Typed:
----------------
You say a lot of stuff there. Would it be a fair assessment of your post, that if a person gets cancer... it's their fault because of their sin?
----------------

I would guess, that like death, people that get cancer, [b]and die from it,
is because of their personal sin or in the case of a baby being born ...[text shortened]... she may sin, but if God does not impute sin to a baby, then, the baby is still born as a sinner.[/b]
-deleted-

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian and All Others,
This may be about cancer. But cancer, which kills, is still not the only thing that kills. But more to my point. . .there are other things that people don't want either, such as mental illness so that there fellowship with God is impaired.

Cancer may leave the person with fellowship with God, but mental illness can affect the mind and can ruin a person's life both in human terms and in spiritual terms. I guess, that like death, being subject to mental illness is because of personal, individual sin as well.

Fortunately, every human being is not given everything in the" medical book," and everything unknown besides.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Yoctobyte,
You Typed:
------------------
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
------------------

King James Version
==================
Romans 3: 24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
-----------------

This does not have to do with our physical justification. In fact, the Christian's physical body will be discarded. The Christian who has eternal life will be given an immortal, and incorruptible body.

King James Version
================
James 5: 13-15
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

I Corinthians 15: 50-57
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
--------------------

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Yoctobyte and All Others,
We are all born as a sinner. Even when we were born and were a second old in this human world, we were born sinners.

Babies, no matter how many sins they have Not committed, are still sinners in birth. The baby must go to heaven by Christ. Christ's sacrifice must count for the babies as well.

David the King of Israel seems to show that babies go to heaven according to II Samuel 12: 23

King James Version
================
2 Samuel 12: 22, 23
And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live?

But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.

F

Moves
21 Mar 14

So if we all are sinners, and this is the reason we get cancer, then we shouldn't try to cure the cancer, because if it is gods will that we should die of cancer, then who are we to go against his will?

This reasoning should go for every disease, and every condition that needs medical attention. Close all onkology hospital, and why not close all hospitals there are, and replace every medical doctor to priests who know how to pray.

Just one argument leading to the other. This is what a theocracy would look like.

This is not what I think, because the first link of this chain of arguments "we are all sinners, even newborn children, not because what we have done but because what will be done" is totally barbaric, this is what my fellow debattants of this thread believes in.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
God allowed us to gain knowledge. So, use the knowledge that God gave us or allowed us to have in order to make us healthy. Use all of the gifts that God gave man or allowed man to have if they are not ungodly gifts.

Even Jesus likened Himself to a physician. And Luke in the bible was a physician.

King James Version
================
Mark 2: 17
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Mark 5: 25, 26, 29
And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,

And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, . . .

And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
We are all born sinners if we have an earthly father. We are born with a sin nature. We are that way because Adam sinned. Also, as we grow up, we sin over and over. For babies, they are born as sinners.

When Christ offers forgiveness of sin against God, that believer is given forgiveness for sins in the past, present, and future. Putting faith in Christ as Savior only needs to be done one time unlike the Israelites who sacrificed sin offerings over and over.

I don't know exactly how a believer would blaspheme, but according to Jesus, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit has never forgiveness.

King James Version
================
Mark 3: 28, 29
Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
------------------

Also, if a person is in the book of life, and that person "shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy," then the verse shows:
-----------------

The Revelation 22: 19
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

F

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
God allowed us to gain knowledge. So, use the knowledge that God gave us or allowed us to have in order to make us healthy. Use all of the gifts that God gave man or allowed man to have if they are not ungodly gifts.

Even Jesus likened Himself to a physician. And Luke in the bible was a physician.

King James Version
================
M ...[text shortened]... fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
"God allowed us to gain knowledge." No he didn't. He said that the forbidden fruit of knowledge was not to be eaten, right?

Please, this is not a game of poker where there is a winner and a loser. I want to know how the mind of a christian works. If I learn and gain knowledge I am the winner. If you learn something at the same time, you are also a winner. We will both be losers if we don't learn anything.

So now you introduce another paradox: god want us to know, at the same time he doesn't want us to know. Christianity is full of paradoxes...

y

Moves
21 Mar 14
2 edits

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
God commanded Adam to not eat of the. . .
........"tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

God did not command him not to gain knowledge, but to not eat of a specific tree.

King James Version
==============
Genesis 2: 17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian and All Others,
If you want to read the bible online when you are thinking of something you learned in the bible, but don't know all the bible verses, you can view the King James Version, of 1769 I guess, which is where I have been posting verses from. The website is below and you can search by term or specific verse.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-1/

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian and All Others,
If you want to read the bible online when you are thinking of something you learned in the bible, but don't know all the bible verses, you can view the King James Version, of 1769 I guess, which is where I have been posting verses from. The website is below and you can search by term or specific verse.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-1/
if a baby dies of cancer you say its because they were born a sinner. that would mean we are all born sinners.......so why does one baby die and not another. surely all babies should die or non. what difference is there between baby 'a' and baby 'b'?

also, if god didnt create sin then who set the laws that govern how sin can interact with the human body? what dictates how and what diseases are created via sin?