Gratification

Gratification

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
168d

@fmf said
I didn't stab you in the back in the WhatsApp group. I shared the content of your letter to the radio station. And I didn't editorialize, at Bill's request. Was sharing your letter backstabbing?
You absolutely twisted the facts and your own motivations for what transpired..

Moves
168d
1 edit

@fmf said
You've got muddled up about the conversation in our club that precipitated your exit too.
I don't think so. Go read the exchange again from the beginning.

Moves
168d

@fmf said
If I post the letter you sent to the radio station here would that be backstabbing?
If you are you asking if it is ok to share personal emails or transcripts from private clubs on RHP then I'm going to say no, that is not ok.

As for backstabbing, you did that years ago.

Moves
168d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If FMF posts your email on the General Forum would you be embarrassed?

F

Moves
168d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I just shared the content of the letter without editorializing. You're not admitting that there was twisting of the facts in your letter, are you?

F

Moves
168d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
When? What did I do?

F

Moves
168d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you are you asking if it is ok to share personal emails or transcripts from private clubs on RHP then I'm going to say no, that is not ok.

Would posting your letter here be backstabbing?

F

Moves
168d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I don't think so. Go read the exchange again from the beginning.
You've got me and divegeester muddled up.

Moves
168d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said

When a member of your club screen-grabbed all the pages of your lies and sent them to FMF, were you embarrassed?

Is that why you kicked all the suspects out of your club?

Is this behaviour by you the reason you had to step down from being a moderator elsewhere prior to joining RHP?

Is this behaviour why you dread meeting with your colleagues at work?

Moves
168d

@fmf said
Would posting your letter here be backstabbing?
My back is already stabbed. You did that when you betrayed the confidence I had in you where I submitted my stories to you in good faith. Nothing you say can ever undo that.

F

Moves
168d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I have always been completely honest about why I put two of your stories in the show and why I used a tongue in cheek pseudonym.

Moves
168d

@divegeester said
If FMF posts your email on the General Forum would you be embarrassed?
Ghost of a Duke?

Moves
168d

@fmf said
You've got me and divegeester muddled up.
It's easily done.

Moves
168d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
My back is already stabbed. You did that when you betrayed the confidence I had in you where I submitted my stories to you in good faith. Nothing you say can ever undo that.
If FMF posts a transcript of your email to the radio station in the GF would you be embarrassed?

F

Moves
168d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
And your misunderstanding about why there was more than one story - and why I spoonerized your name for the second - justifies whatever malicious and vindictive thing you choose to do?