Gratification

Gratification

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
176d

@divegeester said
When a member of your club screen-grabbed all the pages of your lies and sent them to FMF, were you embarrassed?

Is that why you kicked all the suspects out of your club?

Is this behaviour by you the reason you had to step down from being a moderator elsewhere prior to joining RHP?

Is this behaviour why you dread meeting with your colleagues at work?
THIS ☝🏼

Moves
176d

@divegeester said
Ghost of a Duke?
Sharing personal correspondence on a public forum would be unpleasant for anybody. it would also be a breach of the site's terms and conditions.

Do you think it is ok to share personal emails or contents from a private club in a public forum?

Moves
176d

@fmf said
And your misunderstanding about why there was more than one story - and why I spoonerized your name for the second - justifies whatever malicious and vindictive thing you choose to do?
And there it is isn’t it… this one tiny little innocuous thing.

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's easily done.
But if your vindictiveness in your private club was rooted in you getting people muddled up, then... oh dear. I mean, really. Oh dear.

Moves
176d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sharing personal correspondence on a public forum would be unpleasant for anybody. it would also be a breach of the site's terms and conditions.

Do you think it is ok to share personal emails or contents from a private club in a public forum?
But it wasn’t “personal correspondence” was it.

You marked it “official” and sent it from your official work email address. The NHS!

Tut tut. A dismissible act, in some places.

Moves
176d

@fmf said
I have always been completely honest about why I put two of your stories in the show and why I used a tongue in cheek pseudonym.
But your story has change a number of times. At first it was done to give the impression there were more writers on the show (strange then to use an identifiable spoonerism and not am anonymous pseudonym) and then it was just done in fun (strange to do so at at time there was absolutely no fun between us).

F

Moves
176d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The email was sent to an address that is accessed by dozens of people, including me, and it was full of untrue accusations. If people here saw it, would you be vindicated or would you feel stabbed in the back?

Moves
176d

Ashollery + vindictiveness + emotional brittleness

Not a good combo.

Moves
176d

@fmf said
But if your vindictiveness in your private club was rooted in you getting people muddled up, then... oh dear. I mean, really. Oh dear.
But there was no muddling up. I made the valid assumption you had acted together,...as you are doing now. As you always do.

Moves
176d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But your story has change a number of times. At first it was done to give the impression there were more writers on the show (strange then to use an identifiable spoonerism and not am anonymous pseudonym) and then it was just done in fun (strange to do so at at time there was absolutely no fun between us).
Do you now feel embarrassed at your histrionic threats to pursue FMF and myself with the data protection act over this?

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But there was no muddling up. I made the valid assumption you had acted together,...as you are doing now. As you always do.
Well you were wrong laddie.

And now you’re in the bug jar.

Moves
176d

@divegeester said
But it wasn’t “personal correspondence” was it.

You marked it “official” and sent it from your official work email address. The NHS!

Tut tut. A dismissible act, in some places.
I have explained this before. I'm not going to again. But I will (one last time) point out that Egress sets the security settings of my emails (official - official sensitive etc) not me. And I don't work for the NHS.

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes it was done light-heartedly. The "story" has never changed. Obviously Bill and I and Phil could have written the whole show if we'd wanted to. We had just two each, though, using some silly names, and I put two of yours in too. It's just a fun show.

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But your accusations were invalid.

F

Moves
176d

@divegeester said
The local government he works for, not the NHS.