Gratification

Gratification

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
176d

@divegeester said
Do you now feel embarrassed at your histrionic threats to pursue FMF and myself with the data protection act over this?
Seriously, is is not for me to explain GDPR and how it relates to the sharing of personal information without consent.

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But there was no muddling up. I made the valid assumption you had acted together,...as you are doing now. As you always do.
Would you have preferred if your backstabbing in private had not become public knowledge?

Moves
176d

@divegeester said
Well you were wrong laddie.

And now you’re in the bug jar.
How do I know that, even now? Because you say so?

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Seriously, is is not for me to explain GDPR and how it relates to the sharing of personal information without consent.
If I remove your name and the email address and post it, would it be an example of backstabbing?

Moves
176d

@fmf said
Yes it was done light-heartedly. The "story" has never changed. Obviously Bill and I and Phil could have written the whole show if we'd wanted to. We had just two each, though, using some silly names, and I put two of yours in too. It's just a fun show.
I wasn't feeling the fun.

Moves
176d

@fmf said
But your accusations were invalid.
So you say.

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
So you say.
divegeester was not involved in producing the show. It's been explained to you repeatedly.

Moves
176d

@fmf said
If I remove your name and the email address and post it, would it be an example of backstabbing?
It would be an example of sharing personal information without consent.

Again, not sure where the backstabbing comes into it. You can't do that twice.

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I have explained this before. I'm not going to again. But I will (one last time) point out that Egress sets the security settings of my emails (official - official sensitive etc) not me. And I don't work for the NHS.
Then you have nothing to worry about if it’s shared.

Do you.

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I wasn't feeling the fun.
You should have raised it with me instead of going behind my back and making hysterical accusations that resulted in ALL the Guppy Productions shows being pulled.

Moves
176d

@fmf said
divegeester was not involved in producing the show. It's been explained to you repeatedly.
I never said he was. That doesn't exclude you discussing things with him.

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It would be an example of sharing personal information without consent.
If I share it and people get to see what you said, would it be an example of backstabbing?

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Again, not sure where the backstabbing comes into it. You can't do that twice.
I have never stabbed you in the back.

Moves
176d

@fmf said
You should have raised it with me instead of going behind my back and making hysterical accusations that resulted in ALL the Guppy Productions shows being pulled.
You should have asked for consent. Everything that followed would have been avoided had you done so.

F

Moves
176d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I never said he was. That doesn't exclude you discussing things with him.
Recording the Onions, sequencing them, getting Bill to read out the titles and names, divegeester had nothing to do with it.