Gratification

Gratification

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What I mean is I can approximate when a thread discussing this is likely to have occurred. (Based on other threads).
You never contacted me to talk about what you'd heard in show 3. You went directly to the radio station without warning me. And the letter was malicious.

F

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It is too recent for you not to remember.
You did not contact me in August 2020.

F

Moves
154d

A lovely recent show ...

ARTEFACT ONIONS

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6XR6b9MiOZGDuAisPfZquK?si=g_kefue_SwSxINDBgTM2Vg

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d
1 edit

@fmf said
You never contacted me to talk about what you'd heard in show 3. You went directly to the radio station without warning me. And the letter was malicious.
I sent you two messages that you ignored, the second by PM which you deleted without replying to. This is the reason I didn't message you again after the radio thing.

The above is a factual statement.

F

Moves
154d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I sent you two messages that you ignored, the second by PM which you deleted without replying to. This is the reason I didn't message you again after the radio thing.

The above is a factual statement.
You are lying.

And despite your vindictiveness and dissembling, the show is fast approaching its 200th milestone.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d

@fmf said
You are lying.

And despite your vindictiveness and dissembling, the show is fast approaching its 200th milestone.
I think you are lying about not remembering this, on account of saying you had read the messages last week, despite one being deleted by you years ago.

F

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think you are lying about not remembering this, on account of saying you had read the messages last week, despite one being deleted by you years ago.
I haven't deleted any emails.

F

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You never contacted me about the use of a pseudonym in show 3 or show 4 in August 2020.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d

@fmf said
I haven't deleted any emails.
Why aren't you following this? Nobody has said you have deleted any emails. What you deleted was a PM on this site, without responding to it. Your denial of this is bizarre. It is this message you couldn't possibly have read last week.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d
1 edit

@fmf said
You never contacted me about the use of a pseudonym in show 3 or show 4 in August 2020.
Correct. We are discussing the last 2 messages I sent you prior to that.

Edit: This is a really odd conversation.

F

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
.What you deleted was a PM on this site, without responding to it.
You didn't send me any message, in any form, that raised the issue of the light-hearted pseudonym. All PMs get deleted after, I think, 30 days. You sent me no messages, again, in any form, that warranted action or reply, or that warned me of the malicious thing you were about to do.

F

Moves
154d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Correct. We are discussing the last 2 messages I sent you prior to that.
You sent me no messages complaining about the show in any way. None. Not one.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d

@fmf said
You didn't send me any message, in any form, that raised the issue of the light-hearted pseudonym. All PMs get deleted after, I think, 30 days. You sent me no messages, again, in any form, that warranted action or reply, or that warned me of the malicious thing you were about to do.
Correct!

Not once have I said I messaged you 'after' the contentious broadcasts. I have said clearly (repeatedly) that the reason for this is that you had ignored my previous 2 messages to you (one by email and one by PM on this site). The message by PM was actually giving good feedback about a previous broadcast.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d
1 edit

@fmf said
Correct!!!

Edit: Has you getting the wrong end of the stick really wasted an hour of our lives?

F

Moves
154d
1 edit

@fmf said
@ghost-of-a-duke
If I show the message complaining about the show that you DID send, not to me but to the radio station, to whoever's interested here, would that be a case of backstabbing by me?