Gratification

Gratification

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
162d

16 pages of gratification just for the 16th is too much gratification for anyone to take, or give. Apparently gratification can also be had with litigation.

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth....gratification in kind, a kind of tit for tat.

What can I say....I love it and I hate it. Love to hate and hate to love.

I get gratification when I see that we are all too human, like the mythological gods.

Is it that the gods made us in their own image, or vice versa, that it was man which made the gods in our image?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
162d

@pettytalk said
Hello to you 2.

The point must be too small to avoid, like an ant on a sidewalk, not noticing the insect being there you step on it, inadvertently.

Really, I don't see the point I'm avoiding. Can you point it out?
I was under the impression that you were claiming (elsewhere) to not use the PettyTalk username elsewhere, when I know that you have done. Not that that matters but I was curious if you had been lying for some reason. If I was mistaken then you have my apology.

Moves
162d

@divegeester said
I was under the impression that you were claiming (elsewhere) to not use the PettyTalk username elsewhere, when I know that you have done. Not that that matters but I was curious if you had been lying for some reason. If I was mistaken then you have my apology.
Well, I can now tell the difference between you and FMF. He can be made to understand, but you are hopeless.

Ask FMF on this elsewhere and he will explain it to you....it's pointless for me to repeat myself.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
162d

@pettytalk said
Well, I can now tell the difference between you and FMF. He can be made to understand, but you are hopeless.

Ask FMF on this elsewhere and he will explain it to you....it's pointless for me to repeat myself.
You’re also a bit of donkey on the Unexplained Mysteries site .

Moves
162d

@divegeester said
You’re also a bit of donkey on the Unexplained Mysteries site .
Ouch! that hurts. I've got your point. It's pointless and just a dull blow. But why insult a poor donkey, a beast of burden?

I've got an eerie feeling that I'll have a rough time getting you off my back. You'll get no free rides here.

Are you one of those timeless riders at UM? Refresh my memory, and put an extra blanket underneath your saddle.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
162d

@pettytalk said
Ouch! that hurts. I've got your point. It's pointless and just a dull blow. But why insult a poor donkey, a beast of burden?

I've got an eerie feeling that I'll have a rough time getting you off my back. You'll get no free rides here.

Are you one of those timeless riders at UM? Refresh my memory, and put an extra blanket underneath your saddle.
Go back to the Chamberpot and pollute that forum with your drivel.

I’ve never been a member of UM.

Moves
162d

@divegeester said
Go back to the Chamberpot and pollute that forum with your drivel.

I’ve never been a member of UM.
Then you must be just a Peeping Tom at UM. I recommend you signup, as there are many there you can make friends, by sharing rides.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
162d
1 edit

@pettytalk said
Then you must be just a Peeping Tom at UM. I recommend you signup, as there are many there you can make friends, by sharing rides.
I had a scan through a few of your posts there and observed your donkeyish tendencies, which you seem to be keen to replicate here. I can see why you fit in with the Chamberpot floaters.

Moves
162d

@divegeester said
If I was mistaken then you have my apology.
Well, there you go. In the same vein, 'if' I was mistaken in my finger prints assumption (based on your symbiotic relationship) then you have my apology.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
162d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Well, there you go. In the same vein, 'if' I was mistaken in my finger prints assumption (based on your symbiotic relationship) then you have my apology.
Were you mistaken?

Moves
162d

@divegeester said
Were you mistaken?
I didn't believe so at the time, or indeed for most of the time since then. You do though seem pretty dogged in your protestations.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
162d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I didn't believe so at the time, or indeed for most of the time since then. You do though seem pretty dogged in your protestations.
Then you should consider my proposal.
It was offered in good faith.
We can negotiate specifics.

Moves
162d

@divegeester said
Then you should consider my proposal.
It was offered in good faith.
We can negotiate specifics.
See above. That's it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
162d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
See above. That's it.
Not acceptable.
Not even close.

Moves
162d

@divegeester said
Not acceptable.
Not even close.
I have a counter proposal. First, put aside your apparent belief that if things are said falsely in public, rather than in a private club, they do not require an apology. Saying something false about my personally shared information isn't mitigated by you having done so to my face. If you don't see that we have nothing to discuss.