Gratification

Gratification

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d
1 edit

@fmf said
I didn't ignore any emails that warranted action or a reply.
Yes you did. 2 of them. The second contained a question.

F

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your action should have been to ask for consent, surely?
Did you not contact me so that you could then do the most vindictive thing you could think of?

F

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes you did. 2 of them. The second contained a question.
You are lying.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d

@fmf said
Did you not contact me so that you could then do the most vindictive thing you could think of?
Why do you gloss over the fact that you acted without my consent or letting me know what you were going to do?

F

Moves
154d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It was an email relating to stories submitted by a writer to a show. Why on Earth would my job provide any gravitas. It was clearly a personal matter. I wasn't writing on behalf of the Prime Minister.
When the station realized that you were just a backstabbing nobody from the internet, the fact you'd used an official government email address was part of what made you look like a creep. And so the radio shows were restored.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d

@fmf said
You are lying.
Why do you always resort to that? Do you even remember the two messages?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I used my work email because that is how the two of us communicated. (When there was trust. - As I wrote the stories on my work laptop during lockdown, so were easier to send from there). It had no relevance to the email I sent. But yes you're right, in retrospect I should have forwarded details to a private email and sent it from there.
Well you needn’t worry, FMF and I would never stitch you up with your bosses. Nor would either of us reveal your identity.

We are both just hugely disappointed in you.
And quite pissed off with you to be fair.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why do you gloss over the fact that you acted without my consent or letting me know what you were going to do?
Gary Barlow > Barry Garlow on two of your onions. That’s it.

Grow up!

F

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm not. There was nothing vindictive about it. And yet not raising it with me and instead contacting the station behind my back was sheer vindictiveness.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d

@divegeester said
Well you needn’t worry, FMF and I would never stitch you up with your bosses. Nor would either of us reveal your identity.

We are both just hugely disappointed in you.
And quite pissed off with you to be fair.
I never thought you would. I wouldn't do likewise.

Ditto on the latter.

F

Moves
154d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why do you always resort to that? Do you even remember the two messages?
I read them last week when I dug out the letter to the radio station. No messages that required action and nothing that required a reply.

Why didn't you warn me that you were going to write directly to the radio station? Why did you keep that secret?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
See there you go again with the false assumptions. Please explain why they are any different from the assumption I made about you?

Edit: Good luck with that.
Again… because I’m saying them to your face. “Sir”

You said yours about me, behind my back.
Coward!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
154d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I never thought you would. I wouldn't do likewise.

Ditto on the latter.
Because of Gary Barlow > Barry Garlow on just two of your several broadcast onions?

Grow up.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d

@divegeester said
Gary Barlow > Barry Garlow on two of your onions. That’s it.

Grow up!
Part of the trust I put in FMF was in giving him access to my family, via the broadcasts they listened to. This is why he should have asked for my consent before spoonerizing my name on live radio. You may think it silly, but it did cause confusion and embarrassment. It appeared I was on a show that couldn't even get my name right. - Why was it ok for FMF to do that? He says he found it funny. Does that make it ok then?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
154d

@fmf said
I read them last week when I dug out the letter to the radio station. No messages that required action and nothing that required a reply.

Why didn't you warn me that you were going to write directly to the radio station? Why did you keep that secret?
Yikes, caught in a lie. The second message was via RHP which you deleted without replying to. How did you read that last week?