1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 13:083 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is it it that you do not have a more credible or substantial source to cite than the "blogspot" you linked to?
    There is plenty credible material there, unless of course you can tell us why its discredited by pointing out defects in the actual content. To do that of course you would need to at least read and critique the content. Can you for example tell us why the Sahidic Coptic text is important?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 13:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There is plenty credible material there, unless of course you can tell us why its discredited by pointing out defects in the actual content. To do that of course you would need to at least read and critique the content.
    Do you have a source that isn't a dormant "blogger" blog? Maybe an active web site that has some lively discussion going on with contributions by people who ostensibly have some expertise or authority on the issue?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 13:141 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you have a source that isn't a dormant "blogger" blog? Maybe an active web site that has some lively discussion going on with contributions by people who ostensibly have some expertise or authority on the issue?
    I have provided a source with copious amounts of material, references, citations and a solid rationale for the claims that it makes. It should be enough for a noob like you to be getting on with. If its too 'meaty', try this ABC for the Bible

https://abcbiblelessons.com
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 13:20
    I have provided a source with copious amounts of material, references, citations and a solid rationale for the claims that it makes. It should be enough for a noob like you to be getting on with. If its too 'meaty', try this ABC for the Bible

https://abcbiblelessons.com
    I still find your decision to cite "Memra" interesting. Do you know him or her?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 13:22
    Originally posted by roigam
    (John 1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.
    Many people believe that the lower case god (theos-GR.) in this Scripture makes Jesus a part of the trinity.
    Then would (2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things.....which uses the same lower case god (theos-GR.) to refer to Satan.....make Sa ...[text shortened]... discussed in this forum before.

Evenso, I feel certain no one has noticed this point before.
    Are you a god as well?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 13:241 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I still find your decision to cite "Memra" interesting. Do you know him or her?
    Did you visit Annes Bible lessons for Kids, there is everything that a noob like you could desire, interactive forum with lively discussion, Bible lessons, animations, quizzes, give it a try and you will come back a more knowledgeable man!

I did not cite it because of the author, I cited it because of its content. Content which you seem adamant to ignore and instead predictably attempt to focus on the author, or how many people have signed up, the usual dullard approach.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 13:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Are you a god as well?
    why has he prefaced his name with theos? no then what are you slobbering about?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 14:17
    You have not enough knowledge. You don't know anything about translation,. You are in effect Biblically illiterate. Please don't flatter yourself that you went head to head, all you have is your dogmas and prejudices which often or not translates to religious bigotry, lets be realistic. Have you an idea what a predicate noun is? Can you tell us wh ...[text shortened]... is translated they way it is leading us to the inevitable conclusion that you really don't know.
    Yeah yeah blah blah blah
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 14:27
    I am really amazed by the similarities between the Mormons and the JW.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 14:281 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I am really amazed by the similarities between the Mormons and the JW.
    What are these similarities and what has it to do with John 1:1
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 14:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yeah yeah blah blah blah
    see I told you, you don't know enough, it ok, some little study and research and it is enough.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 15:131 edit
    why has he prefaced his name with theos? no then what are you slobbering about?
    I'm trying to determine what makes a God if being a god does not mean you are the actual only true God.

I suppose you think all archangels are gods.

If so, what about people? What makes one a god?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 15:20
    Did you visit Annes Bible lessons for Kids, there is everything that a noob like you could desire, interactive forum with lively discussion, Bible lessons, animations, quizzes, give it a try and you will come back a more knowledgeable man!

I did not cite it because of the author, I cited it because of its content. Content which you seem adamant ...[text shortened]... y attempt to focus on the author, or how many people have signed up, the usual dullard approach.
    Will Annes Bible Lessons for Kids tell me why you chose to cite "Memra's" blogger "blogspot" blog? I doubt it. As for your polytheism, it's of no interest to me.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 15:58
    see I told you, you don't know enough, it ok, some little study and research and it is enough.
    I know enough about you nasty pernicious cult that if I had the power I'd shut it down for covering up child sex abuse.

Everything else we argue over is just smoke and mirrors.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 16:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    Will Annes Bible Lessons for Kids tell me why you chose to cite "Memra's" blogger "blogspot" blog? I doubt it. As for your polytheism, it's of no interest to me.
    No but it has pretty pictures that you could print out and colourfully crayon in, something at your level.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree