John 1:1

John 1:1

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
I know enough about you nasty pernicious cult that if I had the power I'd shut it down for covering up child sex abuse.

Everything else we argue over is just smoke and mirrors.
Why don't you address the content and tell the people why its as you claim 'smoke and mirrors', shall we tell the forum why you don't? because you haven't got a clue, thats why you resort to your usual caustic diatribe and religious bigotry. A Christian that is Biblically illiterate. A classic know-it-all that knows nothing.

F

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No but it has pretty pictures that you could print out and colourfully crayon in, something at your level.
But saying silly stuff like this is exacerbating the problem with your intellectual behaviour that I have observed rather than addressing it.

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
But saying silly stuff like this is exacerbating the problem with your intellectual behaviour that I have observed rather than addressing it.
There is no problem with my intellectual behaviour. There is a problem with people like you that have NO interest in the subjects discussed here other than as a vehicle to attempt lame and predictable trolling. You refuse to address the theme of the thread and instead you spend your time foisting your empty sentiments on to other people like a kind of forum leech. You are empty, you ave nothing valid to say about John 1:1, you are not interested in the subject and here you are pontificating about the behaviour of others,

F

Moves
30 Dec 16

There is no problem with my intellectual behaviour. There is a problem with people like you that have NO interest in the subjects discussed here other than as a vehicle to attempt lame and predictable trolling. You refuse to address the theme of the thread and instead you spend your time foisting your empty sentiments on to other people like a kind ...[text shortened]... are not interested in the subject and here you are pontificating about the behaviour of others,
Your behaviour - which I think is affected by your intellectually debilitating groupism - is very interesting. Your polytheist ideology is not very interesting.

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Your behaviour - which I think is affected by your intellectually debilitating groupism - is very interesting. Your polytheist ideology is not very interesting.
See you are still unable to address the actual theme, how dull. Here it is, John 1:1.

F

Moves
30 Dec 16

You have nothing valid to say about John 1:1, you are not interested in the subject and here you are pontificating about the behaviour of others,
Why did you decide to decide to cite "Memra's" dormant "blogspot" with regard to John 1:1. Who is it you are claiming that "Memra" is? Is he or she more of an expert or authority than any of the Christians here you are discussing John 1:1 with?

F

Moves
30 Dec 16

Here it is, John 1:1.
Yes I am aware of "John 1:1". But who is "Memra"?

F

Moves
30 Dec 16

See you are still unable to address the actual theme, how dull. Here it is, John 1:1.
If you claim you are indeed a polytheist, then I am happy to address it by saying this: 'I accept you at your word'.

F

Moves
30 Dec 16

There is no problem with my intellectual behaviour. There is a problem with people like you that have NO interest in the subjects discussed here other than as a vehicle to attempt lame and predictable trolling. You refuse to address the theme of the thread and instead you spend your time foisting your empty sentiments on to other people like a kind ...[text shortened]... are not interested in the subject and here you are pontificating about the behaviour of others,
But your silly "intellectual behaviour" is front and central part of your "comedy" routine. You can't just distance yourself from it every time you encounter people who don't find it funny or who find it puerlie.

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16
3 edits

A lame troll with nothing to say on the subject at hand. Oh well, perhaps someone else finds what he has to say on the subject of John 1:1 enlightening.

F

Moves
30 Dec 16

A lame troll with nothing to say on the subject at hand. Oh well, perhaps someone else finds what he has to say on the subject of John 1:1 enlightening.
Who is "Memra"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 16

Why don't you address the content and tell the people why its as you claim 'smoke and mirrors', shall we tell the forum why you don't? because you haven't got a clue, thats why you resort to your usual caustic diatribe and religious bigotry. A Christian that is Biblically illiterate. A classic know-it-all that knows nothing.
Well, let me explain robbie; arguing about the nuances of scripture is just "smoke and mirrors" compared to covering up child sex abuse. Got it now?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 16

[b]A lame troll with nothing to say on the subject at hand..../b]
"devoid of reason..."?

E

Moves
30 Dec 16

What are these similarities and what has it to do with John 1:1
Here is the Mormon version

1 In the beginning was the gospel preached through the Son. And the gospel was the word, and the word was with the Son, and the Son was with God, and the Son was of God.

Both Mormons and JW try to teach that Jesus was in status just like Satan, an angel.

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by Eladar
Here is the Mormon version

[b] 1 In the beginning was the gospel preached through the Son. And the gospel was the word, and the word was with the Son, and the Son was with God, and the Son was of God.

Both Mormons and JW try to teach that Jesus was in status just like Satan, an angel.[/b]
This is untrue, Jehovah's Witnesses teach that Christ is an archangel and the only one. He has a position above that of angels and everything else with the exception of the father.