JWs and blood transfusions

JWs and blood transfusions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
30 Sep 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
i have three questions for you to dodge.

do you agree that currently there are some medical conditions in which blood is more effective than blood substitutes.

do you agree that there are some medical conditions in which it would be dangerous to the patient to use blood substitutes rather than blood.

is using blood substitutes.................natural.
sorry I refuse to answer anything that reduces the debate to mere opinion, if you have anything objective ill consider that, perhaps you would like to comment on the link that i provided for as far as i can discern not a single one of you can bring yourselves to do so.

rc

Moves
30 Sep 14
2 edits

Originally posted by deenny
In your opinion, has a blood transfusion ever saved a life
Lets ask you the same question, shall we, has a blood transfusion killed people either as an indirect or a direct consequence?

rc

Moves
30 Sep 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Sorry, was there an answer to the question asked in that blather of yours? Here it is again, do you accept blood transfusions have saved people's lives? A straight forward yes or no will suffice.
sigh, lets ask you the same question, has a blood transfusion either directly or indirectly killed someone? I have already stated that it may have saved a life although so might an alternative if it had been offered.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Sep 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
sorry I refuse to answer anything that reduces the debate to mere opinion, if you have anything objective ill consider that, perhaps you would like to comment on the link that i provided for as far as i can discern not a single one of you can bring yourselves to do so.
If blood transfusions were 100% safe, would you permit them?

Moves
30 Sep 14

ahhh the typical robbie dodge. if, in your words it is mere opinion regarding the comparisons of blood and blood substitutes then you are also concluding that anything you have said about the benefits of blood substitutes is therefore also mere opinion........if you are offering mere opinion then you are contradicting and being hypocritical when refusing to answer my question on grounds that an answer would be mere opinion......tut,tut!

rc

Moves
30 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
ahhh the typical robbie dodge. if, in your words it is mere opinion regarding the comparisons of blood and blood substitutes then you are also concluding that anything you have said about the benefits of blood substitutes is therefore also mere opinion........if you are offering mere opinion then you are contradicting and being hypocritical when refusing to answer my question on grounds that an answer would be mere opinion......tut,tut!
more personal tabliod style accusations, tra la la la , skipity doo dah skipity day, merrily merrily row the boat gently down the stream

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Sep 14
1 edit

more personal tabliod style accusations, tra la la la , skipity doo dah skipity day, merrily merrily row the boat gently down the stream
Do you think ignoring my reasonable and on topic questions somehow strengthens your postion?

rc

Moves
30 Sep 14
1 edit

hey cabbagejeester, sup? you still droning on about they bad ol puddy cats the Jehovahs witnesses, how so thoroughly banal.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Sep 14

hey cabbagejeester, sup? you still droning on about they bad ol puddy cats the Jehovahs witnesses, how so thoroughly banal.
Do you think talking like a looney tunes character somehow increases your credibility here?

Moves
30 Sep 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Do you think talking like a looney tunes character somehow increases your credibility here?
talking like a loony is enough proof for me that he understands his position is logically indefensible.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
30 Sep 14

I believe as FMF has stated the health issues with blood transfusion is a red herring as it's clear that there is a small risk. I think the issue comes back to can blood transfusion be equated with actually eating blood? If it can't be substantiated with scripture then it's not correct or right

Manny

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Sep 14

Originally posted by menace71
I believe as FMF has stated the health issues with blood transfusion is a red herring...
Actually it was me who pointed that out.

🙂

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
30 Sep 14

Why continue to believe that the earth is flat when you don't have to? Because its been proven otherwise!

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
30 Sep 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Actually it was me who pointed that out.

🙂
My bad...... Corrected Divegeester pointed this out

Manny

rc

Moves
30 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by menace71
I believe as FMF has stated the health issues with blood transfusion is a red herring as it's clear that there is a small risk. I think the issue comes back to can blood transfusion be equated with actually eating blood? If it can't be substantiated with scripture then it's not correct or right

Manny
FMF the apostate, bwahahaha, he cannot be trusted and neither can cabbagejeester

answer the question,

have thousands and possibly millions of people died as a direct or indirect consequence of blood transfusions?