Kelly

Kelly

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
75d

@kellyjay said
Sun around earth
Really!?

Lol

Moves
75d

@pettytalk said
Just on the basis of chancing to have you around. Honestly, I would have to object to any thread on this site on the same basis.
What are you blithering on about.
You’re making no sense.

Moves
75d

@divegeester said
I’m not lying.

Here you go then:

Do you accept the scientific explanation of gravity?

Do you believe that the earth is flat?

Over to you.
Kellyjay you replied to me earlier calling me a liar.

Reply again to these questions please.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
75d

@kellyjay said
Sun around earth
Sorry reverse that , brain fart

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
75d

@divegeester said
Kellyjay you replied to me earlier calling me a liar.

Reply again to these questions please.
Liar

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
75d

@vivify said
Yet the *only* scientific ideas you oppose are the ones that don't line up with your faith.

Is that correct?
I like you, oppose all ideas I disagree with including religious notions from time to time I get presented with.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
75d

@pettytalk said
Since you are an American, I would not answer any of their set-up questions by invoking the 5th Amendment. They are trying to crucify you, as they did Jesus, on the basis of false witnesses.

You are being used as a shooting target by these 'brilliant' scientific-minded 'experts'.

However, you should stop teasing them into shooting off their mouths, as they say.

Actually they don't realize that they are actually shooting themselves in their feet.
I didn’t mean that answer didn’t check what I wrote before I posted it. To make it much worse when I read his question I was thinking oh how simple and I managed to screw it up. 😭

Moves
75d

@kellyjay said
Liar
Instead of abuse, why not just answer these questions.

Do you accept the scientific explanation of gravity?

Do you believe that the earth is flat?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
75d

@pettytalk said
Since you are an American, I would not answer any of their set-up questions by invoking the 5th Amendment. They are trying to crucify you, as they did Jesus, on the basis of false witnesses.

You are being used as a shooting target by these 'brilliant' scientific-minded 'experts'.

However, you should stop teasing them into shooting off their mouths, as they say.

Actually they don't realize that they are actually shooting themselves in their feet.
I don’t worry about the setup if everything is above board and honest. It’s the deceitful ones I have no time for.

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
75d
3 edits

@kellyjay said
I fart, too, sometimes. We're all fallible. Earth round sun.

Next question: you believe this why?

You believe this although:

a) it sure looks like the sun goes round the Earth; it's counter-intuitive that it's the other way around (if the Earth is spinning, why don't we fly off? Oh yeah, gravity);

b) you've not been "outside" the plane of the ecliptic to look upon the entire solar system, as it were from above/below, to actually see for yourself which body orbits the other one;

and

c) it directly contradicts Scripture Ps. 93:1: "the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved." (KJV)

So on what basis do you believe it's Earth round sun ? Merely because it says so in some school books ?

It takes a lot of effort to recognise that it's 'Earth round sun' but 'moon round Earth', although they look the same.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
74d

@moonbus said
I fart, too, sometimes. We're all fallible. Earth round sun.

Next question: you believe this why?

You believe this although:

a) it sure looks like the sun goes round the Earth; it's counter-intuitive that it's the other way around (if the Earth is spinning, why don't we fly off? Oh yeah, gravity);

b) you've not been "outside" the plane of the ecliptic to look upo ...[text shortened]... to recognise that it's 'Earth round sun' but 'moon round Earth', although they look the same.
It doesn't contradict the scriptures; the earth's rotation on its axis is fixed within good operational parameters and the earth's distance from the sun. It being so precisely established we measure time by the earth's movement.

As time progressed our human experiences give us greater insight into the universe look at Sir Isaac Newton's work in studying the universe brought us, He believed in a lawgiver so universal laws were not far-fetched in his theology so his mathematics and study of the universe gave us quite the insight.

Having flown around the world a couple of times its round.

Moves
74d

@kellyjay said

As time progressed our human experiences give us greater insight into the universe look at Sir Isaac Newton's work in studying the universe brought us
So then …

1. Do you accept the scientific explanation of gravity?

2. Do you believe that the earth is flat?

(You’ve previously said you don’t to number 1. But perhaps you’ve read a science book since then.)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
74d

@divegeester said
So then …

1. Do you accept the scientific explanation of gravity?

2. Do you believe that the earth is flat?

(You’ve previously said you don’t to number 1. But perhaps you’ve read a science book since then.)
Liar

Moves
74d

@kellyjay said
Liar
Lol they are questions kellyjay, not claims.

You can reply to me when it suits you right but you’re too embarrassed to answer.

Moves
74d

@kellyjay said
Subconscious slip? Revelation! The new earth and new heaven will have no need of the sun, nor the moon.

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband....

The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.