1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Jan '16 03:29
    Originally posted by roigam
    How and when do you think this will be fulfilled?
    Jim Morrison, Elvis, Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson now Bowie.
    It is surely all pointing to something.
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 18:32
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yet whenever you are challenged to back up your statements about why you think it is the last days you fail to do so, suggesting that you desire the conclusion and make up the evidence. I do not dispute your case 'for the sake of argument' I dispute it because you are wrong - and in some cases blatantly wrong.
    You are correct. I long for that end to come so that all the violence and suffering and especially the reproaching of Jehovah's Holy Name will cease and we can see the peace of God fill the Earth as the waters fill the sea.
    I keep looking so that I stay alert and don't fall into Satan's distractions and lose out.
    I hope more look and see the signs and turn their attention to the true God!
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 07:12
    I keep looking so that I stay alert and don't fall into Satan's distractions and lose out.
    Surely lying about signs is one of Satan's distractions, as is seeing signs that are simply not there?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 22:34
    Surely lying about signs is one of Satan's distractions, as is seeing signs that are simply not there?
    And so is bearing false witness about one's neighbor.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 08:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And so is bearing false witness about one's neighbor.
    Then why are you doing it?
  6. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 02:281 edit
    That's how the world is, "the blind leading the blind".
    Jesus cured blindness.
    Buy eye salve from him.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 10:51
    That's how the world is, "the blind leading the blind".
    Jesus cured blindness.
    Buy eye salve from him.
    No, lying is not best described as 'the blind leading the blind'. It is lying. And it is one of Satans distractions.
    Given that you continue to lie, can we take it that Jesus has not cured you and you have not yet purchased the eye salve?
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 02:152 edits
    No, lying is not best described as 'the blind leading the blind'. It is lying. And it is one of Satans distractions.
    Given that you continue to lie, can we take it that Jesus has not cured you and you have not yet purchased the eye salve?
    Just as Jehovah selected the Jews as his witnesses before He brought the Messiah, So he has selected a group of people to be His people in our day.
    It is through that people, a "faithful and discreet slave", that He is "providing spiritual food at the proper time."
    Come feed at Jehovah's table through Christ Jesus.
    (John 14:6) Jesus said to him: “I am "the way and the truth" and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 04:56
    Just as Jehovah selected the Jews as his witnesses before He brought the Messiah, So he has selected a group of people to be His people in our day.
    It is through that people, a "faithful and discreet slave", that He is "providing spiritual food at the proper time."
    Come feed at Jehovah's table through Christ Jesus.
    (John 14:6) Jesus said to him: “I am "the way and the truth" and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
    But the Jehovah's Witnesses are trying to come to the Father through the false teachings of the Watchtower Society. 😏
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 07:07
    Well given that you are participating in Satans distractions by lying, can we take it that you are not one of those 'faithful and discreet slaves'?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 08:38
    Then why are you doing it?
    Excuse me?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 08:40
    And what are you going to use to "pull the beam out of thine own eye"?

You're a hypocrite. You lie by saying he's lying. And yes, that is "bearing false witness".
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 08:41
    Excuse me?
    Its a straight forward question: why are you bearing false witness against your neighbour? Or don't you consider me to be your neighbour?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 08:43
    You're a hypocrite. You lie by saying he's lying. And yes, that is "bearing false witness".
    He is lying and has basically admitted it. So, why do you think I am lying by saying he is lying?
    Present your evidence that I am lying or admit that you are in fact, 'bearing false witness'.
  15. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 22:50
    He is lying and has basically admitted it. So, why do you think I am lying by saying he is lying?
    Present your evidence that I am lying or admit that you are in fact, 'bearing false witness'.
    (2 Peter 3:15-17) Furthermore, consider the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you according to the wisdom given him, 16 speaking about these things as he does in all his letters. However, some things in them are hard to understand, and these things the ignorant and unstable are twisting, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17 You, therefore, beloved ones, having this advance knowledge, be on your guard so that you may not be led astray with them by the error of the lawless people and fall from your own steadfastness.
    I may make a mistake on occasion but the Bible does not lie.

If you say I am your enemy, I will pray for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree