Within the next 2,000 years. 😀
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 22:421 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Within the next 2,000 years. 😀
    Ah, that narrows it down then. It will no doubt that will prove to be BS also, just like the LAST 2000 years where there was no end days bullcrap.

It is an indictment of the intelligence of mankind in general that we can be duped for literally thousands of years by all this bullshyte.

Intelligent life on Earth? Doesn't look like it from here.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 08:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, that narrows it down then. It will no doubt that will prove to be BS also, just like the LAST 2000 years where there was no end days bullcrap.

It is an indictment of the intelligence of mankind in general that we can be duped for literally thousands of years by all this bullshyte.

Intelligent life on Earth? Doesn't look like it from here.
    I was just making a funny with that answer. But honestly, I can't give you an exact time. I am not a prophet. I am simply passing on the information in the Holy Bible that indicates the last days are getting closer all the time. The things that are happening today may be signs of the last days.

Signs of the End Times! (Latest Breaking News - November 2015)

YouTube
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 22:58
    Man of Sin revealed soon

YouTube
  5. Wales
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 23:17
    Very interesting!

Thank you for this vidio information.

Do you feel that time is kind of speeding up. I ask this as many people which I know say to me the days / years go so fast.
    It says in the Bible that towards the end of days things will speed up.
    Cheers
    Jimmy
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '16 00:592 edits
    Originally posted by Welsh invader
    Very interesting!

Thank you for this vidio information.

Do you feel that time is kind of speeding up. I ask this as many people which I know say to me the days / years go so fast.
    It says in the Bible that towards the end of days things will speed up.
    Cheers
    Jimmy
    Yeah, with the birth of the nation of Israel in a single day as predicted by Biblical prophecy, the time moving toward the fulfillment of the last days as predicted does seem to be going faster, at least faster than the last nearly 2,000 years.
    Isaiah 66:8
    Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

It is like an increase in intensity and frequency like the birth pangs Jesus referred to in the following scripture:
    (Matthew 24: 7-14 NIV)
    "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

We continue to hear the call for peace and safety in Israel and the world, but there continues to be wars and rumors of wars with increasing frequency and intensity.
    While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
    (1 Thessalonians 5:3 NIV)

Some say things have gotten better with our increase in technology, education, and abitilty to fly back and forth all over the world much quicker. However, all that increase has also brought us increasing danger from the atomic bomb to the nuclear bomb, etc.
    But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
    (Daniel 12:4 KJV)
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    11 Jan '16 01:36
    Yeah, with the birth of the nation of Israel in a single day as predicted by Biblical prophecy, the time moving toward the fulfillment of the last days as predicted does seem to be going faster, at least faster than the last nearly 2,000 years.
    Isaiah 66:8
    Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born ...[text shortened]... s labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
    (1 Thessalonians 5:3 NIV)
    Also, consider: (1 Thessalonians 5:2) For you yourselves know very well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night.
    People do not know when a thief is coming so they are taken by surprise.
    The ones who anticipate the arrival of a thief stay awake.
    Jesus said(Matthew 24:43, 44) “But know one thing: If the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account, you too prove yourselves ready, because the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it.
    Obviously on this forum many do not think this is the time.
    Do not mislead yourselves just for the sake of arguement, it is the last days.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '16 02:09
    Originally posted by roigam
    Also, consider: (1 Thessalonians 5:2) For you yourselves know very well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night.
    People do not know when a thief is coming so they are taken by surprise.
    The ones who anticipate the arrival of a thief stay awake.
    Jesus said(Matthew 24:43, 44) “But know one thing: If the householder had known in what watc ...[text shortened]... his is the time.
    Jesus goes on to say in Matthew 24:30,
    "And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.

Many have pointed out that it is only in our days that all the tribes of the earth would be able to see Christ's return in the clouds. Because we now have the technology of satellite Ielevison and internet access all over the earth.
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    11 Jan '16 19:122 edits
    "And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.

Many have pointed out that it is only in our days that all the tribes of the earth would be able to ...[text shortened]... ecause we now have the technology of satellite Ielevison and internet access all over the earth.
    However it occurs, the time is right for it.
    Should also consider that in the bible the "heavens" represents the governments ruling over man and we certainly see signs in those governments of their demise and of the taking over of them by God's Kingdom.
    (Psalm 2:1, 2) Why are the nations agitated And the peoples muttering an empty thing?  2 The kings of the earth take their stand And high officials gather together as one Against Jehovah and against his anointed one.
    (Psalm 2:4) The One enthroned in the heavens will laugh; Jehovah will scoff at them.
    (Psalm 2:7-9) Let me proclaim the decree of Jehovah; He said to me: “You are my son; Today I have become your father.  8 Ask of me, and I will give nations as your inheritance And the ends of the earth as your possession.  9 You will break them with an iron scepter, And you will smash them like a piece of pottery.”
    It's closer today than it was yesterday!
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Jan '16 20:46
    Originally posted by roigam
    Obviously on this forum many do not think this is the time.
    Yet whenever you are challenged to back up your statements about why you think it is the last days you fail to do so, suggesting that you desire the conclusion and make up the evidence. I do not dispute your case 'for the sake of argument' I dispute it because you are wrong - and in some cases blatantly wrong.
  11. Wales
    Moves
    11 Jan '16 22:04
    Thank you to roigam and RjHinds for pointing out this important information which I have noted and writen into my learing volums

You are both very kind and very bright
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '16 00:31
    Originally posted by Welsh invader
    Thank you to roigam and RjHinds for pointing out this important information which I have noted and writen into my learing volums

You are both very kind and very bright
    You are hopless at pretending to be new here.
  13. Wales
    Moves
    12 Jan '16 00:36
    Explain!
    Please!
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jan '16 00:51

Many have pointed out that it is only in our days that all the tribes of the earth would be able to ...[text shortened]... ecause we now have the technology of satellite Ielevison and internet access all over the earth.
    You have a VERY long wait. Like a few million years if then, but Humans will be long extinct by that time anyway.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jan '16 01:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You have a VERY long wait. Like a few million years if then, but Humans will be long extinct by that time anyway.
    There will be a wait, but it will not be very long. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree