1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 04:49
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Ok .. to be honest that would be my response as well .. no @$&@$ kidney for that sucker... he is going to die if he relies on me for that. However, I would give him certain basics for survival if he happens to be in my face.

My interpretation of the teachings of Christ if it can be summarized in a simple sentence is - the showing of charitable love and ...[text shortened]... ed to waste time on that kind of personality who will feel the wrath of God when his time comes.
    I do think learning to let go of hatred is important. Over time it poisons the mind. It also gives the hated one a power over you that they don't deserve to have.
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 05:30
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You're really too funny.

You act as if your posts to me couldn't similarly be construed as "smugly arrogant" and as "a mere ad-hom on your part".
    They really can't be compared. It's not even close.

I have been discussing the issue with several people, in reasonable detail. Ideas got exchanged respectfully between myself and the posters other than you.

You, on the other hand, have managed only one sentence that was actually on-topic, in response to any of my posts.

It really is one of the worst performances I have seen from you in here. Usually you can at least manage a few salient points before resorting to "C'mon"-ing people ad nauseum until they tire of it and leave the thread.

I am beginning to think you are best ignored.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 07:22
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Thankfully, no. My examples have been strictly hypothetical.
    I'm glad to hear it. I do think that we don't have to go to that far for the mind to conjure up
    a lot of hate. Scripturally speaking we are told if we lust after a someone in our heart we
    have done the deed in our hearts. If we harbor hate as you point out we poison our souls
    with it, and we can start imagining all types of things, and if the lust of our hearts can
    cause us to sin, I see no reason what the hate in us wouldn't too. I'd go so far as to say we
    could start making up possible things this person we have issues with did in our
    imagination, and start disliking them even more, and they could have done nothing wrong,
    or possible would be repulsed that someone would think they could do some of the things
    others imagine of them.

One of the reasons prejudice is so nasty, good people smeared not because they did
    anything wrong, only because others imagine they did, could, or would. So as a rule it is
    better to love those around regardless, since we need forgiven, and it gives the enemy of
    our souls less to work with by turning us further against one another.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree