Minor Error

Minor Error

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No you made the statement that we have committed similar atrocities, i want to know in what sense are they similar? do you think that mutilating women, gouging out their unborn children with knives and parading them as trophies is the same thing? In what sense is that similar.
When did I use the word similar?

rc

Moves
30 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
When did I use the word similar?
So they are not similar?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

So they are not similar?
Jehovah's Witnesses Commit The Unforgivable Sin

rc

Moves
30 Apr 15
1 edit

Jehovah's Witnesses Commit The Unforgivable Sin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jRQqVygD0k
There is only one sin that is unforgivable, sinning against the holy spirit. You were asked are they similar or are they not?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15
1 edit

There is only one sin that is unforgivable, sinning against the holy spirit. You were asked are they similar or are they not?
It does not matter.
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

(James 2:10 KJV)

rc

Moves
30 Apr 15
1 edit

[b]It does not matter.
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

(James 2:10 KJV)[/b]
its not talking about any unforgivable sins though, is it and get yourself a modern Bible, the middle ages was like 600 years ago.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

its not talking about any unforgivable sins though, is it and get yourself a modern Bible, the middle ages was like 600 years ago.
It does not matter.
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all.

(James 2:10 NASB)