most christians do not read the bible

most christians do not read the bible

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Apr 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I am having a hard time only because of your concerns, claims you only make with your mouth and when asked to justify them, you bring me nothing to look at.
Babies. Kelly, why are you afraid to state your position.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Apr 17

Originally posted by apathist
Babies. Kelly, why are you afraid to state your position.
I have but I am guessing you don't read all answers to you. Babies have no sin, they do have human nature.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Apr 17

I have but I am guessing you don't read all answers to you. Babies have no sin, they do have human nature.
Thank you. I guess you mean babies are guilty of being human.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Apr 17

Kelly is secretive, but now we know he thinks that babies have sinned because they were born human.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Apr 17
1 edit

Kelly is secretive, but now we know he thinks that babies have sinned because they were born human.
Okay you have shown yourself dishonest in my opinion, instead of answering questions put to you, you put me down. Have a nice life!

T

Moves
14 Apr 17
2 edits

You guys are really too much. Neither of you is the most articulate person in the world, but even so, I'm pretty sure I understand where each of you is coming from. Regardless, it's clear that is that neither of you understand where the other is coming from.

Of course with KJ, he's too prideful to admit his reading and writing deficiencies and often resorts to blame-shifting to compensate. I wonder how many are now on his "ignore list" because of this.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Apr 17

Okay you have shown yourself dishonest in my opinion, instead of answering questions put to you, you put me down. Have a nice life!
You had no where else to go. So the fault is with people who think past you.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Apr 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOneYou guys are really too much. Neither of you is the most articulate person in the world, but even so, I'm pretty sure I understand where each of you is coming from. Regardless, it's clear that is that neither of you understand where the other is coming from.

Of course with KJ, he's too prideful to admit his reading and writing deficiencies and often resorts to blame-shifting to compensate. I wonder how many are now on his "ignore list" because of this.
Make stuff up, and then run with it,

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Apr 17

You had no where else to go. So the fault is with people who think past you.
Really, I said more than once they had no sin, and said they had human nature. What
do you think baby humans have, pig nature, dog nature, elm tree nature? I asked you
where you got the idea that God has called babies sinners, but you refused to address
that, and instead repeated something negative, suggesting to everyone I had said it,
when you saw more than once I had denied it. There is no talking to you since what is
said to you is ignored by you, just so you can repeat the things you want to believe,
without ever giving reasons why when you are called upon to give cause.

T

Moves
15 Apr 17

Make stuff up, and then run with it,
Exactly what stuff do you think is being made up?

F

Moves
15 Apr 17

What do you think baby humans have, pig nature, dog nature, elm tree nature?
So you believe that these babies face being tortured (after they eventually grow up and then die) in a furnace - forever - by their creator, for having that human nature, unless they believe that their creator created their human nature? Why would anyone believe a scenario like this?

Moves
15 Apr 17

You have scripture to support this?

At what year/age does the "sin" manaifest itself?

Moves
15 Apr 17

Really, I said more than once they had no sin, and said they had human nature. What
do you think baby humans have, pig nature, dog nature, elm tree nature? I asked you
where you got the idea that God has called babies sinners, but you refused to address
that, and instead repeated something negative, suggesting to everyone I had said it,
when you saw mor ...[text shortened]... gs you want to believe,
You don't half spout some utter unsubstantiated nonsense at times.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Apr 17

when you saw more t ...[text shortened]... things you want to believe,
I wasn't attending properly. You are not typical, I'm not in a good place lately, and I let you down. I have to pick myself up. You will let me, because you are okay with that.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Apr 17

I didn't make this stuff up, and you already know this. Your dishonesty is brought forth as a wrestling match, and I submit. Enough to pin.