Question for the Geester

Question for the Geester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
So what then is scriptural? I concede I may be wrong. Please enlighten me.
No. You tell me what you believe. I've asked you several times in this renewed effort to engage with you.

When you categorically state exactly and precisely what it is you believe will happen to you as a judgemnt for being "angry", then we will proceed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16

I believe what the Bible says, do you?
What exactly and precisely does the Bible say will happen to you personally as a judgment for you personally being angry with your brother?

F

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
And I'm not going to respond until I get it clear from you what you personally believe is going to happen to you.
As far as I can make out, Fetchmyjunk believes - pretty much the same way as you do - that he will be "saved" from "damnation" because he believes that Jesus died for his (and your) sins. Fetchmyjunk is a 'Once Saved Always Saved' Christian much in the same way as you are - and Rajk999 (for instance) is most pointedly not.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
As far as I can make out, he believes - pretty much the same way as you do - that he will be "saved" from "damnation" because he believes that Jesus died for his (and your) sins. Fetchmyjunk is a 'Once Saved Always Saved' Christian much in the same way as you are.
Interesting that he seems to have so much difficulty in saying so.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

And I'm not going to respond until I get it clear from you what you personally believe is going to happen to you.

Will you be judged and condemned to burning in hell for eternity as a consequence of being angry. Yes or no?
I think if the Bible says that getting angry with your brother is the same as murder then that is true. And if the Bible says all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God that is true. I think that the Bible seems to indicate that the condemned will be cast in a fire that is not quenched and where the worm doesn't die. Am I wrong? What does the Bible really teach?

F

Moves
16 Oct 16
2 edits

I think that the Bible seems to indicate that the condemned will be cast in a fire that is not quenched and where the worm doesn't die.
You believe that "the condemned will be cast in a fire that is not quenched and where the worm doesn't die"; what does that mean exactly?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16

I think if the Bible says that getting angry with your brother is the same as murder then that is true. And if the Bible says all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God that is true. I think that the Bible seems to indicate that the condemned will be cast in a fire that is not quenched and where the worm doesn't die. Am I wrong? What does the Bible really teach?
So are you personally going to be judged and condemned for being angry with your brother and thrown into eternal hell for it?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

Interesting that you have not answered a single question that I have asked you whereas I have answered every question that you have asked me.

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

I think Fetchmyjunk may have made the mistake of thinking that you are NOT a Once Saved Always Saved' Christian like he is.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

So are you personally going to be judged and condemned for being angry with your brother and thrown into eternal hell for it?
If that were the only sin I had ever committed yes, but it isn't.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16

Interesting that you have not answered a single question that I have asked you whereas I have answered every question that you have asked me.
Are you personally going to be judged for being angry with your brother and condemned to being thrown in hell and burn for eternity?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I think Fetchmyjunk may have made the mistake of thinking that you are NOT a Once Saved Always Saved' Christian like he is.
I don't believe that someone who says a quick prayer and continues to live in willful sin is saved.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

Are you personally going to be judged for being angry with your brother and condemned to being thrown in hell and burn for eternity?
If that were the only sin I had ever committed and I never confessed it or repented from it then yes, but it isn't.

So I have answered your question, would you care to answer mine?

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

I don't believe that someone who says a quick prayer and continues to live in sin is saved.
And who says "a quick prayer" and "continues to live in sin"? When you use the word "sin" here, are you referring to forum posts you don't like or the fact that divegeester has called you a "troll"? Is that the "sin" you are talking about? What makes you think divegeester's prayers are "quick"?

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

I don't believe that someone who says a quick prayer and continues to live in willful sin is saved.
Do you - yourself - not "sin" then?