Question for the Geester

Question for the Geester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
16 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
....What's so complicated.
Bump for FMJ

Originally posted by divegeester to Fetchmyjunk
What is the relevance of your other sins, I'm not interested in your other sins. You said that you had fully explained your beliefs about judgment to me in the other thread which you provided a link to. In that thread where we exchanged, all you talked about was this notion that being angry was the same as murder and because of that being angry meant punishment and to you that means burning in hell for eternity. Correct?

So I'm asking you, will you personally will be judged for being angry and punished by being thrown into hell for eternity? Yes or no?

What's so complicated.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

Bump for FMJ
Yes.

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
The irony of this is you are avoiding all my questions and haven't answered a single one.
Well, he thinks you are "a trollist duchebag" and I've lost count of how many times you've dodged his questions and comments and viewpoints by simply calling him a "lapdog" and then ignoring his posts. Perhaps you think you deserve some sort of special respect and indulgence that you don't offer in return?

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

This thread is about your beliefs and not mine, yet you haven't shared a single one of them.
If - as you say - he hasn't shared his beliefs - then who were you referring to when you talked about someone saying a "quick prayer" and committing "willful sins"?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
16 Oct 16

Yes.
Is that you being clever?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
If - as you say - he hasn't shared his beliefs - then who were you referring to when you talked about someone saying a "quick prayer" and committing "willful sins"?
I was never said that is what Dive believes I said if that is what OSAS Christians believe then I am not a OSAS Christian.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
16 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well, he thinks you are "a trollist duchebag" and I've lost count of how many times you've dodged his questions and comments and viewpoints by simply calling him a "lapdog" and then ignoring his posts. Perhaps you think you deserve some sort of special respect and indulgence that you don't offer in return?
The more I read of FMJ the more I realise he is pretty much what his avatar depicts.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

Is that you being clever?
That is me answering your question. Would you care to answer mine now?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
16 Oct 16

That is me answering your question. Would you care to answer mine now?
Ah, I apologise for misunderstanding. Ok good.

Let's be clear though, you are saying: "yes" you personally will be judged for being angry and punished by being thrown into hell for eternity...even though you are a Christian?

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

I was never said that is what Dive believes I said if that is what OSAS Christians believe then I am not a OSAS Christian.
You have declared yourself "forgiven" of your "sins" on account of "Jesus and what He did on the cross", have you not?

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

I don't believe that someone who says a quick prayer and continues to live in willful sin is saved.
Who - here at RHP - are you referring to with this comment?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

Ah, I apologise for misunderstanding. Ok good.

Let's be clear though, you are saying: "yes" you personally will be judged for being angry and punished by being thrown into hell for eternity...even though you are a Christian?
I don't think I will be getting the punishment I deserve because Jesus took my punishment upon himself.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
16 Oct 16

I don't think I will be getting the punishment I deserve because Jesus took my punishment upon himself.
Oh.... so actually you meant "no"...you personally will NOT be judged for being angry and punished by being thrown into hell for eternity?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
You have declared yourself "forgiven" of your "sins" on account of "Jesus and what He did on the cross", have you not?
Yes that doesn't make me a OSAS Christian.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
16 Oct 16

Now I'm confused.