Religious People Understand the World Less

Religious People Understand the World Less

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
30 Oct 16

Originally posted by Nicksten
LOL fully agree on that one
While I have your agreement sir, should I try a hard sell on life changing atheism?

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
30 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
While I have your agreement sir, should I try a hard sell on life changing atheism?
If you're going to try convert me, then I'm afraid I'll be a lost case. I believe in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost and every text in the Bible. I see God in almost everything, He is the lover of my soul, the true King of Kings, Lord of Lords. I'll keep it short... πŸ˜‰

On the other hand, if you want to convert atheists to Christianity, I'll stand by you πŸ˜€

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Oct 16

On the other hand, if you want to convert atheists to Christianity, I'll stand by you.
So, your god is too weak to speak for itself. Miss the inquisition much?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
30 Oct 16

Originally posted by apathist
Dude, don't be a chump.

w

Moves
30 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Which sounds remarkably similar to twhitehead's lack of humour.
He has humor?

w

Moves
30 Oct 16

Originally posted by twhitehead
Just because we are different from you, doesn't make us alike.
Collectivism 101:

What is good for society is good for us all.

Fall in line.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 16

While I have your agreement sir, should I try a hard sell on life changing atheism?L
Life changing Atheism, I thought Atheism only has nothing to offer. πŸ™‚

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
30 Oct 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Life changing Atheism, I thought Atheism only has nothing to offer. πŸ™‚
Take Geoffrey, brought up a strict Catholic and riddled with guilt due to his propensity to sin. His life is thoroughly miserable, constantly fearful of ending up in the fires of hell pounded into him every Sunday by his fire and brimstone priest.

Atheism could deliver Geoffrey from all that, take away the fear and have him live life to the full, to value the 'now' rather than worrying about the 'next'. Atheism will have him do the right thing simply because it is the right thing, not because a divine being is keeping track of his actions and thoughts. Atheism will make him truly happy.

And you say atheism has noting to offer...

πŸ˜‰

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
30 Oct 16

Take Geoffrey, brought up a strict Catholic and riddled with guilt due to his propensity to sin. His life is thoroughly miserable, constantly fearful of ending up in the fires of hell pounded into him every Sunday by his fire and brimstone priest.

Atheism could deliver Geoffrey from all that, take away the fear and have him live life to the full, ...[text shortened]... thoughts. Atheism will make him truly happy.

And you say atheism has noting to offer...

πŸ˜‰
What you are trying to sell here is fake, its only sweet talk. I live in absolute freedom and am truly happy being a Christian. Good always outweighs evil. There is absolutely nothing wrong living withing the rules of the ten commandments. The only time this is impossible is when you are so selfish, so full of yourself and all about me myself and I.

That is why people don't go to church anymore, they don't like being told they are so full of themselves and that the world is not only about them and that is why "Geoffrey" will probably convert to atheism because he's been sweet-talked into something without realizing the eternal risks.

Although atheism does offer you so much freedom, it doesn't offer you any eternal hope nor the rewards Jesus will be coming with. Revelation 22:12 "Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done."

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
30 Oct 16

God has spoken, you just didn't listen.

Revelation 2:7
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to eat of the tree of life in the paradise of God.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Oct 16

Dude, don't be a chump.
Dude, you be chump. Think this stuff through.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Oct 16

God has spoken, you just didn't listen.

Revelation 2:7
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to eat of the tree of life in the paradise of God.
I know the difference between peoples and gods. Apparently you do not.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
31 Oct 16

I know the difference between peoples and gods. Apparently you do not.
So God cannot speak through people if he so wished?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
So God cannot speak through people if he so wished?
So, do you ever start a post without using the word "so"?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
31 Oct 16

What you are trying to sell here is fake, its only sweet talk. I live in absolute freedom and am truly happy being a Christian. Good always outweighs evil. There is absolutely nothing wrong living withing the rules of the ten commandments. The only time this is impossible is when you are so selfish, so full of yourself and all about me myself and I.

That ...[text shortened]... “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.[/i]
We also have a buffet.