Romans 9:5

Romans 9:5

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jul 14
4 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
Why can't you get that Paul is using figures of speech or idioms? He does not mean a literal Person is going to jump inside all Christians. The Son is not going to come back and jump into every Christian, nor is the Person of the Father, or the Person of the Holy Spirit. It is all about an enlightment of the minds of the Christians by having knowledge of ...[text shortened]... l obey the real intent (spirit) of the Law, because their minds are in agreement (one) with God.
I asked you six questions. Is that your only answer, that Paul was a user of figures of speech?

There are modernists plenty who would say Jesus being Son of God is "figure of speech". They would claim that Jesus dying for our sins is a "figure of speech" and that Jesus rising from the dead is also a "figure of speech."

They would also say for us to be washed in the blood of Jesus and cleansed from our sins is just a "figure of speech."

My question would be "How far are you going to take this figure of speech argument?"

You don't take seriously that Christ lives in us.

Well, it makes a tremendous difference to the lives of us Christians when we begin to stand upon the statements of the word of God.

You don't fight for a six day creation as being a figure of speech.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jul 14

It is very interesting that when it comes to all the mountain tops being underneath the water all over the planet, RJHinds fights for it not being a "figure of speech" but literal.

Isn't the truth of Jesus Christ daily living in the Christians important? That is crucial and vital to the Christian testimony.

There he wants fight for the New Testament precious promises being mere "figures of speech."

One asks where the priorities are with fighting for mountain tops under water but against Christ being the Holy Spirit within believers for their living.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
I asked you six questions. Is that your only answer, that Paul was a user of figures of speech?

There are modernists plenty who would say Jesus being Son of God is "figure of speech". They would claim that Jesus dying for our sins is a "figure of speech" and that Jesus rising from the dead is also a "figure of speech."

They would also say for us to ...[text shortened]... ents of the word of God.

You don't fight for a six day creation as being a figure of speech.
The Person of Christ is NOT living in us, that is stupid. It is not meant literally as Witness Lee teaches. The Roman Catholics teach that they are really drinking the blood of Christ when they drink the wine, because they take those words of Jesus literally rather than figuratively. But that is stupid too.

Paul also likens the Church as the body of Christ, but he obviously did not mean that the Church is the literal body of Christ. Or does Witness Lee teach that is meant literally too?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jul 14
1 edit

The Person of Christ is NOT living in us, that is stupid.

This is indeed unfortunate. Here is a Christian who will argue year after year about the literal meaning of Genesis global flood encompassing the planet, but hedges on the far more vital revelation that Jesus Christ lives in the saved.

Here is a brother who will fight to the death for the Bishop Ussher's pinpointing the time of the creation, yet cannot see how critical it is that Jesus lives in the saved.

"Figure of speech" you argue. Your priorities are far off those of the apostles of Christ.

We need to come back to the New Testament's utterance - "Test yourselves whether you are in the faith; prove yourselves. Or do you not realize about yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you., unless you are disapproved." ( 2 Cor. 13:5)

I do not want to be without proper realization.
And I do not want to fail the test and be disapproved.
I want to confess the miracle - Jesus Christ is in me.

What power and grace flow through me in the heat of temptation, when instead of struggling on my own, I affirm with faith "Jesus Christ is in me. Praise you Lord Jesus. You are in me."

I had many besetting sins to overcome. I learned to escape the corruption that is in the world by holding to the fact that Jesus Christ is in me. I would not give up that precious promise for ANY so-called "orthodoxy" you tout.

Orthodoxy means something like "straight footed" or "straight walking."

How can we Christians possibly walk straight in this crooked world if we do not affirm the promise - "Jesus Christ is in you" ?

Christ in us is the very hope of glory. Why water that hope down with doubt that the indwelling Christ is just a "figure of speech" ?

The very last words of the Apostle Paul in the NT might be his most important. At least they are what he wants Timothy never ever to forget. What are those words?

"The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you." ( 2 Timothy 4:22)

He can be with my spirit because HE is in a form which matches what my spirit is. He too is Spirit - " Now the Lord is the Spirit " (2 Cor. 3:17)

So He can MATCH me in what I am and be JOINED to me. This is stupendous. This is marvelous -

" He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit " (1 Cor. 6:17)

That you would fight for this like Watchman Nee and Witness Lee as much as you fight for dinosaurs being present on Noah's ark. Where are your priorities.

Think of this now RJHinds. When you come before the Lord's judgment seat do you think He will check to see if you know how many feet under water the top of Mount Everest was?

I think His priorities will rest with how much I allowed Him to live out from within me. I think I want to be able to say to the Lord, as Paul said -

"For me to live is Christ ... (Phil 1:21). And I can only say that because Jesus Christ lives in me.

Paul grasped the reality. We need to also. "I am crucified with Crist; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." (Gal. 2:20)

Paul didn't argue about figures of speech. He preached that it was Christ who lived in him. And he brought the churches along to enter into the same rich reality.

It is not meant literally as Witness Lee teaches. The Roman Catholics teach that they are really drinking the blood of Christ when they drink the wine, because they take those words of Jesus literally rather than figuratively.

The Lord Jesus spoke of eating His flesh and drinking His blood. True. And He seemed not to apologize for this as some disciples withdrew from Him. But to those who realized that He had the words of eternal life, He DID explain to them what He meant.

"It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life." (John 6:63)

Since Jesus explicitly explained His difficult saying about eating His flesh and drinking His blood, you cannot run to Catholic superstitious transubstantiation to criticize Witness Lee.

"It is the Spirit that gives life." So Witness Lee quite faithfully emphasizes the the indwelling life giving Spirit and the Spirit embodied words of the Scripture.

Do not play Catholic transubstantiation or other Catholic superstitions where Christ explicitly said the Spirit gives divine life and the Spirit is the One who is coming to live in the disciples.

"He [the Spirit of reality] abides with you and SHALL be in you." (John 14:17)

Immediately in the next verse 18, the "He" of verse 17 becomes the "I" of verse 18.

I will not leave you as orphans; I am coming to you." (v.18) .

How dare you obfuscate this profound promise by running to Catholic transubstantiation as an excuse to keep Christ OUT of the Christians.

But that is stupid too.

Transubstantiation is also against the clear explanation of the very words Jesus spoke in connection to our eating His flesh and drinking His blood. So the parallel is not that same.

" Christ in you the hope of glory" is not stupid.
"Jesus Christ is in you" is not stupid.
"We will come to him and make an abode with him" is not stupid.
"For me to live is Christ" is not stupid.
" That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith" is not stupid.

These are the promises upon which the church is built. And without saints experiencing these truth the church cannot be built.

Do you think that all that is needed for the building of the church is that sinners be forgiven? Do you think that only forgiveness and continuing to live the old life of the old man will accomplish the building up of the church?

Satan would love for you to think so. But the building up of the church cannot be accomplished without saints realizing that it is Jesus Christ Himself who lives in us.

We thank God for a servant like Witness Lee to come along and rescue us from the stagnant state of degraded Christianity. That includes those who think it is only a "figure of speech" that Jesus Christ is the Spirit and is living in us.

Paul also likens the Church as the body of Christ, but he obviously did not mean that the Church is the literal body of Christ. Or does Witness Lee teach that is meant literally too?

Christ as a BODY is more real than your physical body. Which is more real? Is your body more real or the Body of Christ?

The Body of Christ will last unto eternity. The Body of Christ will extend to the eternal age. Your body and my body will turn to dust unless the Lord, the Head of the Body intervenes.

So I would say that YOUR body is more of a figure of speech which points to a deeper reality in this universe - the Body of Christ. Which do you think is more a solid reality?

No RJHinds, Christ is more real than you and I. And Christ's Body is the reality towards which the shadow of our bodies points.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Jul 14
1 edit

The Person of Christ is NOT living in us, that is stupid.

This is indeed unfortunate. Here is a Christian who will argue year after year about the literal meaning of Genesis global flood encompassing the planet, but hedges on the far more vital revelation that Jesus Christ lives in the saved.

Here is a brother who will fight to the de ...[text shortened]... than you and I. And Christ's Body is the reality towards which the shadow of our bodies points.
The Holy Spirit is the Comforter or Advocate for Christians NOW. Christ Jesus is in Heaven with God the Father. Witness Lee is just talking nonsense. That is why Witness Lee's former pupil said, "He seemed to revel in the nonsense of it all."

In Colossians 2:5 the apostle Paul writes them and says the following:

For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

The Apostle Paul was using a figure of speech or idiom to express his desire to be with them and that he would be thinking of them as if he were there. He did not mean his spirit was going to leave his body so that his spirit would actually be there with them. Don't you see that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 14
5 edits

The Holy Spirit is the Comforter or Advocate for Christians NOW. Christ Jesus is in Heaven with God the Father. Witness Lee is just talking nonsense. That is why Witness Lee's former pupil said, "He seemed to revel in the nonsense of it all."

So you teach Christians that Jesus Christ is not in them but only in heaven.

But the Bible says that He is at the right hand of God (Romans8:34) and also in the Christians (Rom. 8:9-11)

You can believe the former because it fits your natural concept. But you cannot believe that Christ is in the believers (Romans 9:9-11) because that is too subjective and experiencial for your carnal mind.

In Colossians 2:5 the apostle Paul writes them and says the following:

For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

The Apostle Paul was using a figure of speech or idiom to express his desire to be with them and that he would be thinking of them as if he were there. He did not mean his spirit was going to leave his body so that his spirit would actually be there with them. Don't you see that?

You are to be pitied. Everything concerning the experience of the indwelling Christ is a "figure of speech". But you are so exercised to believe the minute detail of a global flood over the planet. That's really important to you. But Christ indwelling Christians is not.

I'd rather go by the precious and exceedingly great promises of the New Testament with my OT faith, including the indwelling of Jesus Christ as a life giving Spirit.

The Colossians passage has to do with Paul being aware of the happenings in the Christian meeting deep in his spirit.

I knew some adults who both confessed to me that when their father died when they were children, their godly mother prayed to God. She petitioned God and said that from now on He would have to be her husband because her husbans had died.

These people told me that at times they would be off away from home doing something bad. Sometimes they were afraid because somehow their mother knew what they did.

At times they would come home and she would say " Now I am going to tell you just what you did and just what you said. Because if I do not you will not respect God and you will not respect me."

These kids learned that often the praying mother would be informed by the Holy Spirit what the kids were up to. They both testified as adults that they began to be cautious because "Momma may somewhere be praying."

I think this was touching on the experience of the Apostle Paul. Though absent from the meeting physically, his spiritual discernment with the aid of God's Spirit, sometimes could detect the condition of the church meetings.

But at any rate, it is a shame that you do not believe the clear statements of the New Testament that Christ indwells the believers. But some of us realize that these promises are the very building materials of the church.

This does no damage at all to the Trinity. Rather standing on the promises of God enrich man's enjoyment of the Triune God.

You cannot hold a candle to Witness Lee.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 14

Andrew Murray in his classic book "The Spirit of Christ"

When the Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus in us, He reveals Him to us in this His glory. He takes of the things of Christ and declares them to us. That is not, He gives us a thought, or image, or vision of that glory, as it is above us in heaven; but He shows it to us as a personal experience and possession - He makes us in our inmost life partake of it. He shows Christ as present in us. All the true, living knowledge we have of Christ is through the Spirit of God. When Christ comes into us as a feeble infant; when He grows and increases and is formed within us; when we learn to trust and follow and serve Him --this is all of the Holy Spirit. All this, however, may consist, even as in the disciples, with much darkness and failure. But when the Holy Spirit does His perfect work, and reveals the Glorified Lord, the Throne of His Glory is set up in the heart, and He rules over every enemy. Every power is brought into subjection, every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. Through the whole of the renewed nature ,there rises the song, 'Glory to Him that sitteth on the Throne! Though the confession holds true to the end, 'In me, that is, in my flesh, dwelleth no good thing,' the Holy Presence of Christ as Ruler and Governor so fills the heart and life that His Dominion ruleth over all. Sin has no dominion: the law of the Spirit of the Life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jul 14

So you teach Christians that Jesus Christ is not in them but only in heaven.

But the Bible s ...[text shortened]... s of God enrich man's enjoyment of the Triune God.

You cannot hold a candle to Witness Lee.
I do not plan to hold a candle to Witness Lee. I am only exposing his teaching of nonsense. It is a pity that you believe the nonsense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 14
2 edits

I do not plan to hold a candle to Witness Lee. I am only exposing his teaching of nonsense. It is a pity that you believe the nonsense.
Tell us all how many feet under water the top of Mt. Washington was in the flood of Noah.

Thanks

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 14

Books Online by Witness Lee that can be read:

Abiding in the Lord to Enjoy His Life
Abraham—Called by God
Administration of the Church and the Ministry of the Word, The
Advance of the Lord's Recovery Today, The
All Ages for the Lord's Testimony
All-Inclusive Christ, The
All-inclusive Indwelling Spirit, The
All-Inclusive Spirit of Christ, The
All-Inclusiveness and Unlimitedness of Christ, The
Apostles' Teaching and the New Testament Leadership, The
Apostles' Teaching, The
Application of the Interpretation of the New Jerusalem to the Seeking Believers, The
Assurance, Security and Joy of Salvation
Autobiography of a Person in the Spirit, An
Baptism in the Holy Spirit, The
Basic Lessons on Life
Basic Lessons on Service
Basic Principles Concerning the Eldership
Basic Principles for the Practice of the Church Life
Basic Principles for the Practice of the God-Ordained Way, The
Basic Principles for the Service in the Church Life
Basic Principles of the Experience of Life
Basic Revelation in the Holy Scriptures, The
Basic Training
Basis for the Building Work of God, The
Bearing Remaining Fruit, Vol. 1
Bearing Remaining Fruit, Vol. 2
Being Apt to Teach and Holding the Mystery of the Faith
Being Delivered from Religious Rituals and Walking according to the Spirit
Being Desperate and Living Uniquely for the Gospel
Being Renewed Day by Day
Being Up-to-date for the Rebuilding of the Temple
Believer's Experience of Transformation, The
Bible, The
Blessed Human Life, A
Blueprint and the Ground for the Building Up of the Church, The
Body of Christ, The
Bridge and Channel of God, The
Brief Definition of the Kingdom of the Heavens, A
Brief Presentation of the Lord's Recovery, A
Builder of the Pillars, The
Building of God, The
Building of the Church, The
Building Up of the Body of Christ, The
Building Work of God, The
Calling on the Name of the Lord
Central Line of the Divine Revelation, The
Central Thought of God, The
Centrality and Universality of Christ, The
Character
Christ and the Church Revealed and Typified in the Psalms
Christ as the Content of the Church and the Church as the Expression of Christ
Christ as the Reality
Christ as the Spirit in the Epistles
Christ Being the Burden of the Gospel
Christ in His Excellency
Christ is God
Christ Making His Home in Our Heart and the Building Up of the Church
Christ our Portion
Christ Revealed in the New Testament
Christ versus Religion
Christian Life, The
Church as the Body of Christ, The
Church Life in the Lord's Recovery Today, The
Church, the Reprint of the Spirit, The
Completing Ministry of Paul, The
Concerning the Lord's Recovery
Concerning the Person of Christ
Concerning the Triune God—the Father, the Son, and the Spirit
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 001-020)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 021-033)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 034-049)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 050-062)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 063-078)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 079-098)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 099-113)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 114-134)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 135-156)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 157-171)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 172-188)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 189-204)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 205-220)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 221-239)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 240-253)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 254-264)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 265-275)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 276-294)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 295-305)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 306-322)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 323-345)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 346-366)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 367-387)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 388-403)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 404-414)
Conclusion of the New Testament, The (Msgs. 415-436)
Conformation to the Image of the Son of God
Consecration
Constitution and the Building Up of the Body of Christ, The
Consummation of God's Salvation, The
Contacting the Lord, Being Filled in Spirit, and Having Proper Christian Meetings for the Accomplishment of God's Eternal Purpose
Contending for the Faith: Truth Concerning the Trinity, The
Crucial Aspects of the Experience of Christ Revealed in Paul's Epistles
Crucial Contents of God's New Testament Ministry, The: Training Outlines
Crucial Elements of God's Economy
Crucial Points of the Major Items of the Lord's Recovery, The
Crucial Principles for the Christian Life and the Church Life
Crucial Principles for the Proper Church Life
Crucial Revelation of Life in the Scriptures, The
Crucial Truths in the Holy Scriptures, Vol. 1
Crucial Truths in the Holy Scriptures, Vol. 2
Crucial Truths in the Holy Scriptures, Vol. 3
Crucial Truths in the Holy Scriptures, Vol. 4
Crucial Truths in the Holy Scriptures, Vol. 5
Crucial Truths in the Holy Scriptures, Vol. 6
Crucial Words of Leading in the Lord's Recovery, Book 1: The Vision and Definite Steps for the Practice of the New Way
Crucial Words of Leading in the Lord's Recovery, Book 2: Leading the Saints to Practice the New Way Ordained by the Lord
Crucial Words of Leading in the Lord's Recovery, Book 3: The Future of the Lord's Recovery and the Building Up of the Organic Service
Crucial Words of Leading in the Lord's Recovery, Book 4: The Increase and Spread of the Church
Crucial Words of Leading in the Lord's Recovery, Book 5: Concerning Various Aspects of Church Service
Crucified Christ, The
Crystallization-Study of Song of Songs
Crystallization-Study of the Complete Salvation of God in Romans
Crystallization-Study of the Epistle of James
Crystallization-Study of the Epistle to the Romans
Crystallization-Study of the Gospel of John
Crystallization-Study of the Humanity of Christ
Crystallization-Study Outlines—1 & 2 Peter and Jude
Crystallization-Study Outlines—1 and 2 Thessalonians and Song of Songs 7–8
Crystallization-Study Outlines—1 Corinthians
Crystallization-Study Outlines—1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus
Crystallization-Study Outlines—2 Corinthians
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Acts
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Colossians
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Divinity of Christ in the Epistles of 1 and 2 Corinthians, The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Ephesians
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Epistle to the Hebrews (1), The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Epistle to the Hebrews (2), The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Epistles of John, The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Galatians
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Gospel of God in Romans, The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Gospel of God, The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Gospel of Luke, The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Gospel of Mark, The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Gospel of Matthew (1), The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Gospel of Matthew (2), The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Humanity of Christ and the Complete Salvation of God in Romans, The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Isaiah (1)
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Isaiah (2)
Crystallization-Study Outlines—New Jerusalem, The
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Philippians
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Psalms, The (1)
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Psalms, The (2)
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Revelation (1)
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Revelation (2)
Crystallization-Study Outlines—Song of Songs
Dead to Law but Living to God
Dealing with Our Inward Parts for the Growth in Life
Deeper Study of the Divine Dispensing, A
Dispensing, Transformation and Building of the Processed Divine Trinity in the Believers, The
Divine and Mystical Realm, The
Divine Dispensing for the Divine Economy, The
Divine Dispensing of the Divine Trinity, The
Divine Economy, The
Divine Speaking, The
Divine Spirit with the Human Spirit in the Epistles, The
Divine Stream, The
Divine Trinity as Revealed in the Holy Word, The
Eating the Lord
Economy and Dispensing of God, The
Economy of God and the Building Up of the Body of Christ, The
Economy of God and the Mystery of the Transmission of the Divine Trinity, The
Economy of God, The
Elders' Management of the Church, The
Elders' Training, Book 01: The Ministry of the New Testament
Elders' Training, Book 02: The Vision of the Lord's Recovery
Elders' Training, Book 03: The Way to Carry Out the Vision
Elders' Training, Book 04: Other Crucial Matters Concerning the Practice of the Lord's Recovery
Elders' Training, Book 05: Fellowship Concerning the Lord's Up-to-Date Move
Elders' Training, Book 06: The Crucial Points of Truth in Paul's Epistles
Elders' Training, Book 07: One Accord for the Lord's Move
Elders' Training, Book 08: The Life-Pulse of the Lord's Present Move
Elders' Training, Book 09: The Eldership and the God-Ordained Way (1)
Elders' Training, Book 10: The Eldership and the God-Ordained Way (2)
Elders' Training, Book 11: The Eldership and the God-Ordained Way (3)
Enjoying Christ ...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 14
1 edit

Cont. over 400 books by Witness Lee to be read online:

Enjoyment of Christ for the Body in 1 Corinthians, The
Enjoyment of Christ, The
Everyone Speaking the Word of God
Excelling Gift for the Building Up of the Church, The
Exercise and Practice of the God-Ordained Way, The
Exercise of Our Spirit for the Release of the Spirit, The
Exercise of Our Spirit, The
Exercise of the Kingdom for the Building Up of the Church, The
Exercise of the Spirit and the Building of God, The
Experience and Growth in Life, The
Experience of Christ as Life for the Building Up of the Church, The
Experience of Christ in Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians, The
Experience of Christ, The
Experience of God's Organic Salvation Equaling Reigning in Christ's Life, The
Experience of Life, The
Experiencing Christ as the Inner Life
Experiencing Christ as the Offerings for the Church Meetings
Experiencing the Mingling of God with Man for the Oneness of the Body of Christ
Fellowship Concerning the Urgent Need of the Vital Groups
Fellowship with the Young People
Fellowshipping with the Lord for the Mingling of God with Man
Finding Christ by the Living Star
Five Emphases in the Lord's Recovery
Five Great Mysteries in the Bible
Flesh and the Spirit, The
Four Crucial Elements of the Bible, The—Christ, the Spirit, Life, and the Church
Four Major Steps of Christ, The
Four Men in the Bible, The
Fulfillment of God's Purpose by the Growth of Christ in Us, The
Fulfillment of the Tabernacle and the Offerings in the Writings of John, The
Full Knowledge of the Word of God, The
Fullness of God, The
Functioning in Life as Gifts Given to the Body of Christ
Further Consideration of the Eldership, the Region of Work, and the Care for the Body of Christ
Further Light Concerning the Building Up of the Body of Christ
Further Talks on the Knowledge of Life
Furtherance of the New Way for the Lord's Recovery, The
General Outline of God's Economy and the Proper Living of a God-Man, A
General Sketch of the New Testament in the Light of Christ and the Church, A - Part 1: The Gospels and the Acts
General Sketch of the New Testament in the Light of Christ and the Church, A - Part 2: Romans through Philemon
General Sketch of the New Testament in the Light of Christ and the Church, A - Part 3: Hebrews through Jude
General Sketch of the New Testament in the Light of Christ and the Church, A - Part 4: Revelation
Genuine Church, A
Genuine Ground of Oneness, The
Glad Tidings to Fallen Man
Glorious Vision and the Way of the Cross, The
God of Resurrection, The
God Who Hides Himself, A
God's Eternal Intention and Satan's Counterplot
God's Intention Concerning Christ and the Church
God's Need and God's Goal
God's New Testament Economy
God's Purpose for the Church
God's Salvation in Life
God's Way in Life
God, Education and Character
God-man Living, The
God-Men, The
God-Ordained Way and the Eldership, The
God-ordained Way to Practice the New Testament Economy, The
Gospel Outlines
Governing and Controlling Vision in the Bible, The
Greatest Prophecy in the Bible and Its Fulfillment, The
Ground of the Church and the Meetings of the Church, The
Ground of the Church and the Service of the Body, The
Ground of the Church, The
Guidelines for the Lord's Table Meeting and the Pursuit in Life
Guidelines for the Propagation of the Lord's Recovery
Healthy Word, The
Heavenly Ministry of Christ, The
Heavenly Vision, The
History of God in His Union With Man, The
History of the Church and the Local Churches, The
Holy Word for Morning Revival, The: Matthew, Vol. 1 (1:1-7:29)
Holy Word for Morning Revival, The: Matthew, Vol. 2 (8:1-13:52)
Holy Word for Morning Revival, The: Matthew, Vol. 3 (13:53-21:22)
Holy Word for Morning Revival, The: Matthew, Vol. 4 (21:23-28:20)
Holy Word for Morning Revival, The: Topics for New Believers, Vol. 1
Holy Word for Morning Revival, The: Topics for New Believers, Vol. 2
Home Meetings, The
How God Becomes Man's Enjoyment
How to Administrate the Church
How to Be a Co-worker and an Elder and How to Fulfill Their Obligations
How to Be Useful to the Lord
How to Enjoy God and How to Practice the Enjoyment of God
How to Have a Definite Beginning of the God-ordained Way in a Local Church
How to Lead the Young People
How to Meet
Importance of Living Christ by Walking According to the Spirit, The
Incarnation, Inclusion, and Intensification
Indwelling Christ in the Canon of the New Testament, The
Instruction and Exhortation to the Trainees
Intrinsic Problem in the Lord's Recovery Today and Its Scriptural Remedy, The
Intrinsic View of the Body of Christ, The
Issue of Christ Being Glorified by the Father with the Divine Glory, The
Issue of the Dispensing of the Processed Trinity and the Transmitting of the Transcending Christ, The
Issue of the Union of the Consummated Spirit of the Triune God and the Regenerated Spirit of the Believers, The
Jubilee, The
Kernel of the Bible, The
Key Points on the Home Meetings
Key to Experiencing Christ--the Human Spirit, The
King's Antecedents and Status, The
Kingdom and the Church, The
Kingdom, The
Knowing and Experiencing God as Life
Knowing Life and the Church
Knowledge of Life, The
Law and Grace of God in His Economy, The
Leadership in the New Testament
Leading the Young People with the Word and the Spirit
Lesson Book, Level 1: Salvation—God's Full Salvation
Lesson Book, Level 2: The Triune God—The Triune God and the Person and Work of Christ
Lesson Book, Level 3: Two Spirits—Two Spirits - the Divine Spirit and the Human Spirit
Lesson Book, Level 4: Life—Knowing and Experiencing Life
Lesson Book, Level 5: The Church—The Vision and Building Up of the Church
Lesson Book, Level 6: The Bible—The Word of God
Lessons for New Believers
Lessons on Prayer
Life and Building as Portrayed in the Song of Songs
Life and Building in the Gospel of John
Life and Way for the Practice of the Church Life, The
Life for the Preaching of the High Gospel, The
Life Lessons, Vol. 1 (#1-12)
Life Lessons, Vol. 2 (#13-24)
Life Lessons, Vol. 3 (#25-36)
Life Lessons, Vol. 4 (#37-48)
Life Messages, Vol. 1 (#1-41)
Life Messages, Vol. 2 (#42-75)
Life-Study of 1 & 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther
Life-Study of 1 & 2 Kings
Life-Study of 1 & 2 Samuel
Life-Study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians
Life-Study of 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon
Life-Study of 1 Corinthians
Life-Study of 1 Peter
Life-Study of 1, 2, & 3 John, Jude
Life-Study of 2 Corinthians
Life-Study of 2 Peter
Life-Study of Acts
Life-Study of Colossians
Life-Study of Daniel
Life-Study of Deuteronomy
Life-Study of Ephesians
Life-Study of Exodus
Life-Study of Ezekiel
Life-Study of Galatians
Life-Study of Genesis
Life-Study of Hebrews
Life-Study of Isaiah
Life-Study of James
Life-Study of Jeremiah and Lamentations
Life-Study of Job
Life-Study of John
Life-Study of Joshua, Judges & Ruth
Life-Study of Leviticus
Life-Study of Luke
Life-Study of Mark
Life-Study of Matthew
Life-Study of Numbers
Life-Study of Philippians
Life-Study of Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and Song of Songs
Life-Study of Psalms
Life-Study of Revelation
Life-Study of Romans
Life-Study of the Minor Prophets
Life-Study of Zechariah
Living a Life According to the High Peak of God's Revelation
Living and Practical Way to Enjoy Christ, The
Living Christ
Living God and the God of Resurrection, The
Living In and With the Divine Trinity
Living in the Spirit
Living Needed for Building Up the Small Group Meetings, The
Living of Mutual Abiding with the Lord in Spirit, A
Living that Fulfills God's Eternal Purpose, The
Living with the Lord
Lord's New Way and His Ministry Today, The
Lord's Recovery and the Present Situation of Religion, The
Lord's Recovery of Eating, The
Lord's Table Meeting (Outlines), The
Loving Mothers in the Church Life
Man and the Two Trees
Meaning of Human Life and a Proper Consecration, The
Meeting to Speak the Word of God
Men Who Turn the Age
Mending Ministry of John, The
Messages Given During the Resumption of Watchman Nee's Ministry (2 volume set)
Messages Given to the Working Saints
Messages in Preparation for the Spread of the Gospel
Messages to the Trainees in Fall 1990
Ministry of the New Covenant and the Spirit, The
Ministry of the New Testament and the Teaching and Fellowship of the Apostles, The
Ministry of the New Testament Priests of the Gospel, The
Move of God in Man, The
Mysteries in God's New Testament Economy, The
Mystery of God and the Mystery of Christ, The
Mystery of Human Life, The
Mystery of the Universe and the Meaning of Human Life, The
New Covenant, The (1952 Edition)
New Testament Priests of the Gospel, The
New Testament Service, The
New Way to Carry Out the Increase and Spread of the Church, The
Normal Way of Fruit-bearing and Shepherding for the Building Up of the Church, The
On Home Meetings
On Knowing the Bible
One Body and One Spirit
One Body, One Spirit, and One New Man
One New Man, The
Oneness and the One Accord according to the Lord's Aspiration and the Body Life and Service ...

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 14

Cont. over 400 books by Witness Lee to be read online:

Enjoyment of Christ for the Body in 1 Corinthians, The
Enjoyment of Christ, The
Everyone Speaking the Word of God
Excelling Gift for the Building Up of the Church, The
Exercise and Practice of the God-Ordained Way, The
Exercise of Our Spirit for the Release of the Spirit ...[text shortened]... Oneness and the One Accord according to the Lord's Aspiration and the Body Life and Service ...
You are starting to go from annoying to disgusting.
Do you really think anyone is interested in this garbage?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 14
3 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
You are starting to go from annoying to disgusting.
Do you really think anyone is interested in this garbage?
In the book of Judges only 300 out of the whole of Israel were interested in following Gideon to victory. God sent the rest of them home.

He had the ones he needed.
In the last days God will secure a remnant by His own mercy with which He can establish a beach head for the second coming of the Lord Jesus.

Now a few more titles of online books by Witness Lee one can read -

Six Marys, The
Speaking Christ for the Building Up of the Body of Christ
Speaking for God
Speaking Poems in the Church Meetings for the Organic Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ (Outlines)
Speciality, Generality, and Practicality of the Church Life, The
Spirit and the Body, The
Spirit and the Service in the Spirit, The
Spirit in the Epistles, The
Spirit with Our Spirit, The
Spirit, The
Spiritual Applications of the Tabernacle
Spiritual Reality
Subjective Experience of the Indwelling Christ, The
Subjective Truths in the Holy Scriptures, The
Sufficiency, Pursuit, and Learning of the Lord's Serving Ones, The
Summary of the Study of the New Testament Way of Christian Service, A
Taking Christ as Our Person for the Church Life
Talks Concerning the Church Services (Part 1)
Talks Concerning the Church Services (Part 2)
Teachers' Training
Ten Great Critical 'Ones' for the Building Up of the Body of Christ, The
Ten Lines in the Bible
Testimony and the Ground of the Church, The
Testimony of Jesus, The
Thorough View of the Body of Christ, A
Three Aspects of the Church: Book 1, The Meaning of the Church
Three Aspects of the Church: Book 2, The Course of the Church
Three Aspects of the Church: Book 3, The Organization of the Church
Three Crucial Matters for the Increase and Building Up of the Church
Time with the Lord, A
Timely Trumpeting and the Present Need, A
Timely Word, A
To Be Saved in the Life of Christ as Revealed in Romans
To Serve in the Human Spirit
Training and the Practice of the Vital Groups, The
Treasuring the Teenage Years for the Lord
Tree of Life, The
Triune God to Be Life to the Tripartite Man, The
Triune God's Revelation and His Move, The
Truth Lessons, Level 1, Vol. 1
Truth Lessons, Level 1, Vol. 2
Truth Lessons, Level 1, Vol. 3
Truth Lessons, Level 1, Vol. 4
Truth Lessons, Level 2, Vol. 1
Truth Lessons, Level 2, Vol. 2
Truth Lessons, Level 2, Vol. 3
Truth Lessons, Level 2, Vol. 4
Truth Lessons, Level 3, Vol. 1
Truth Lessons, Level 3, Vol. 2
Truth Lessons, Level 3, Vol. 3
Truth Lessons, Level 3, Vol. 4
Truth Lessons, Level 4, Vol. 1
Truth Lessons, Level 4, Vol. 2
Truth Lessons, Level 4, Vol. 3
Truth Lessons, Level 4, Vol. 4
Truth Messages
Truth, Life, the Church, and the Gospel—The Four Great Pillars in the Lord's Recovery
Two Great Mysteries in God's Economy, The
Two Greatest Prayers of the Apostle Paul, The
Two Spirits in Romans, The
Ultimate Significance of the Golden Lampstand, The
Up-to-Date Presentation of the God-Ordained Way and the Signs Concerning the Coming of Christ, The
Vessels Useful to the Lord
Vision and Experience of the Corporate Christ, The
Vision of God's Building, The
Vision of the Age, The
Vision of the Building of the Church, The
Vision of the Church, The
Vision of the Divine Dispensing and Guidelines for the Practice of the New Way, The
Vision, Living and Work of the Lord's Serving Ones, The
Vision, Ministry, and Leading of the Lord's Serving Ones, The
Vision, Practice, and Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ, The
Visions of Ezekiel, The
Vital Factors for the Recovery of the Church Life
Vital Groups, The
Watchman Nee—A Seer of the Divine Revelation in the Present Age
Way for a Christian to Mature in Life, The
Way to Build Up the Church, The
Way to Practice the Lord's Present Move, The
Way to Practice the Lord's Present Recovery, The
What is Regeneration?
What the Kingdom Is to the Believers
Wonderful Being of Christ, The
Wonderful Christ in the Canon of the New Testament, The
Word of Love to the Co-Workers, Elders, Lovers, and Seekers of the Lord, A
Words of Life from the 1988 Full-Time Training
Words of Training for the New Way, Vol. 1
Words of Training for the New Way, Vol. 2
Work of the Holy Spirit, The
World Situation and God's Move, The
World Situation and the Direction of the Lord's Move, The
Young Man in God's Plan, A
Young People's Training

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jul 14

Tell us all how many feet under water the top of Mt. Washington was in the flood of Noah.

Thanks
You figure it out if you wish to know. I don't care and you don't either. All you care about is changing the subject to devert the attention away from the false teachings of Witness Lee.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jul 14

In the book of Judges only 300 out of the whole of Israel were interested in following Gideon to victory. God sent the rest of them home.

He had the ones he needed.
In the last days God will secure a remnant by His own mercy with which He can establish a beach head for the second coming of the Lord Jesus.

Now a few more titles of online books b ...[text shortened]... e Direction of the Lord's Move, The
Young Man in God's Plan, A
Young People's Training
So what? Who cares?