The Satanic Roman Catholic Church

The Satanic Roman Catholic Church

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
You do seem to be quite inebriated; are you blaming your intoxication for your lack of humour?
inebriated, you just made that up, is that you trying to be funny? thats hilarious. Stick to slobbering beside FMF like a loyal hound barfing at Grandpa Bobby threads, it suits you more.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15
1 edit

I must say that I have this unbounded joy thats emanates out in all directions and when it comes upon acidic ol' lemon suckers it enables one to pole vault right over the top of them and land miles away almost oblivious to whatever negativity they happen to be spreading on people that day. It makes one almost impervious to negativity. I think it stems from having a purpose in life and a beautiful message to spread that the earth will one day become a paradise again. After all if it really is the case and I think it is, it would be difficult to hide ones joy.

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I must say that I have this unbounded joy thats emanates out in all directions and when it comes upon acidic ol' lemon suckers it enables one to pole vault right over the top of them and land miles away almost oblivious to whatever negativity they happen to be spreading on people that day. It makes one almost impervious to negativity. I think it ste ...[text shortened]... n. After all if it really is the case and I think it is, it would be difficult to hide ones joy.
It seems to me you mostly use your pole vault to arrive at the Clans Forum. πŸ˜‰

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
It seems to me you mostly use your pole vault to arrive at the Clans Forum. πŸ˜‰
Another astute observation.

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

Another astute observation.
It's either that or you use the pole vault to bring the Clans Forum here. πŸ˜›

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
It's either that or you use the pole vault to bring the Clans Forum here. πŸ˜›
pole vault, pogo stick, space hopper, anything will do. Why are you attempting to humour me FMF? you see when that happens my spider senses go all tingly and I get this feeling of dread that something may be about to spoil my joy and saw my pole vault in half.

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

pole vault, pogo stick, space hopper, anything will do. Why are you attempting to humour me FMF? you see when that happens my spider senses go all tingly and I get this feeling of dread that something may be about to spoil my joy and saw my pole vault in half.
Actually, I think you'd be better off leaving your Clans Forum stuff in the Clans Forum. I really do. I was making the suggestion in a lighthearted way.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Sep 15

I was doing some work last week on a building that was a convent for Carmelite nuns. They were very polite and very appreciative. I liked them. I find the American TV evangelists way more sinister and insincere.
Pope Francis raises eyebrows by saying pedophile priests include ‘bishops and cardinals’

http://www.religionnews.com/2014/07/14/pope-francis-raises-eyebrows-saying-pedophile-priests-include-bishops-cardinals/

What is your opinion?

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
Pope Francis raises eyebrows by saying pedophile priests include ‘bishops and cardinals’

http://www.religionnews.com/2014/07/14/pope-francis-raises-eyebrows-saying-pedophile-priests-include-bishops-cardinals/

What is your opinion?
I have no opinion other than the nuns i met were very polite and appreciative and I liked them.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Sep 15

I have no opinion other than the nuns i met were very polite and appreciative and I liked them.
That is part of their training to please the priests.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Exposing the blasphemy, heresy, and deceit of the Roman Catholic Church, the Papacy, and the Vatican.

[youtube]vmh_Og42WnQ[/youtube]
Very informative...thanks

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Sep 15
1 edit

I must say that I have this unbounded joy thats emanates out in all directions and when it comes upon acidic ol' lemon suckers it enables one to pole vault right over the top of them and land miles away almost oblivious to whatever negativity they happen to be spreading on people that day. It makes one almost impervious to negativity. I think it ste ...[text shortened]... n. After all if it really is the case and I think it is, it would be difficult to hide ones joy.
acidic ol' lemon suckers

Hey, watch it bub! I'm not old, I'm... well seasoned. Not quite the last of the summer wine but I'm getting there, and keeping up appearances.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Sep 15

inebriated, you just made that up...
No I'd did not make it up, your posts on the previous pages were increasingly chaotic in nature and fixated you saying "monopoly", then you mentioned sobering up at least twice - I quote you

"Ill sober up from here on in lest im whipped into shape by FMF biting sarcasm and scintillating wit."

divegeester's response
You do seem to be quite inebriated; are you blaming your intoxication for your lack of humour?

So no Robbie, I'm not making it up and you saying I am is dishonest. You are aware that Satan is the father of all lies aren't you?

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
No I'd did not make it up, your posts on the previous pages were increasingly chaotic in nature and fixated you saying "monopoly", then you mentioned sobering up at least twice - I quote you

[b]"Ill sober up from here on in lest im whipped into shape by FMF biting sarcasm and scintillating wit."

[i]divege ...[text shortened]... and you saying I am is dishonest. You are aware that Satan is the father of all lies aren't you?[/b]
yes you made it up you Stanic father of the lie, sober does not necessitate that one be inebriated as you have once again slanderously insinuated because for those not blown about the spirituality forum fuelled by their own pompous propaganda it can also mean serious, sensible, and solemn as in "a sober view of life" and you have once again been caught slobbering by FMFs side and barfing at some bustle in a hedgerow, give it up, its embarrassing. Seriously dude, it is.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
[b]acidic ol' lemon suckers

Hey, watch it bub! I'm not old, I'm... well seasoned. Not quite the last of the summer wine but I'm getting there, and keeping up appearances.[/b]
ooops sorry pops no offense intended πŸ˜€