1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 16:35
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    I understood that, but I still think the nuns would laugh.
    Yes they would laugh heartily 😀
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 16:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    The stuff about the Carmelites was better than this,
    What are the Carmelites into anyway? Sounds like a convent devoted to candy.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 16:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmelites
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 18:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Perhaps if you were not so assuming you may do better.
    I was only going by what you posted, twice, and by the rather coherent content of your posts. If you believe that warrants you calling me a "satanic father of a lie" then that's your business. I'm merely pointing out that you might have gotten your Jehovah's Witness book of Satanic insights out a little early here.
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 18:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    To answer the question without going to a web sight.

Now I don't know specifically what the Carmelites do, however, like other Orders, such as IHM (Immaculate Heart of Mary), or Sisters of St. Frances. These women gives there lives to caring for the sick, to teaching and many other charities. They often ask for nothing for themselves and have taken vows to God of poverty and chastity. A well known example of extreme poverty and charity was Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 19:361 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I was only going by what you posted, twice, and by the rather coherent content of your posts. If you believe that warrants you calling me a "satanic father of a lie" then that's your business. I'm merely pointing out that you might have gotten your Jehovah's Witness book of Satanic insights out a little early here.
    You assumed that I was inebriated when i used the term sober when in fact it has other connotations. Let it serve as a lesson for you not to be so assuming in future. I will continue to act as your spiritual guide but please be careful next time.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 07:27
    You assumed that I was inebriated when i used the term sober when in fact it has other connotations. Let it serve as a lesson for you not to be so assuming in future. I will continue to act as your spiritual guide but please be careful next time.
    I took you at your word. Twice you mentioned about sobering up and you were posting in a very bizarre manner, so it was an easy assumption that you were taking a little too much of your own home brew.

But that aside, I'm more interested in why you, a self-proclaimed "minister of the most high God" would immediately call me a "Satanic father of a lie" simply for misinterpreting you in this matter. Is that how the Jehovah's Witnesses have trained you to use the name of Satan?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 09:081 edit
    I took you at your word. Twice you mentioned about sobering up and you were posting in a very bizarre manner, so it was an easy assumption that you were taking a little too much of your own home brew.

But that aside, I'm more interested in why you, a self-proclaimed "minister of the most high God" would immediately call me a "Satanic father of a lie" ...[text shortened]... u in this matter. Is that how the Jehovah's Witnesses have trained you to use the name of Satan?
    Yes we know what you did and what you always do, you assume too much and get caught out all the time, perhaps if you were not in such a hurry to land a blow or fabricate propaganda based on your assumptions you may do better. Perhaps there is a deep seated Calvinist streak running through your psyche that we need to root out, who can say?

I don't recall ever receiving any training in the use of the name Satan, are you planning on starting an online course?
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 09:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 00:13
    YI don't recall ever receiving any training in the use of the name Satan, are you planning on starting an online course?
    Then on what authority do you use that name? And on what authority do you use it on me?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 00:15
    Then on what authority do you use that name? And on what authority do you use it on me?
    what authority do i need?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 06:21
    what authority do i need?
    As a minister of your chosen God, to call someone "a son of Satan" is a very serious charge as you well know. To say it in spite, which I believe is what you are doing, is an even more serious issue. I am astonished that you throw around the names of celestial beings as though they are to you, just fictional characters. Perhaps you don't really believe in them, is one thought that springs to mind.
  13. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 06:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Exposing the blasphemy, heresy, and deceit of the Roman Catholic Church, the Papacy, and the Vatican.

[youtube]vmh_Og42WnQ[/youtube]
    So the very roots and/or foundation of Christianity is Satanic ??
    Okay, I won't disagree.
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 09:36
    I was doing some work last week on a building that was a convent for Carmelite nuns. They were very polite and very appreciative. I liked them. I find the American TV evangelists way more sinister and insincere.
    Show me the money
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 12:141 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Show me the money
    exactly! The nuns were awesome, they paid cash!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree