Why Christianity is so Dangerous!

Why Christianity is so Dangerous!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Dec 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
I simply use common sense. 😏
That is the root of your problem, you thinking you have common sense. What you actually have is ultra-deep programming, so deep you are trapped for life. You and a few billion other poor souls with no way out but to keep fighting against other religions, That is the true tragedy of humanity. Trapped in religions with no way out.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Dec 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
That is the root of your problem, you thinking you have common sense. What you actually have is ultra-deep programming, so deep you are trapped for life. You and a few billion other poor souls with no way out but to keep fighting against other religions, That is the true tragedy of humanity. Trapped in religions with no way out.
I believe it is common sense to fight and speak up against radical Islam that believe killing infidels and beheading Christian will grant them fabulous rewards in heaven.

The Doctor of Common Sense on the Killing and Beheading of Christians

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Dec 15

I'm pretty sure sending airplanes into buildings killing thousands, beheadings, rapes,
kidnapping, and other odds and ends require a little force to resist. Maybe I'm wrong,
and you tell us your common sense means by which those that do those things, and
delight in others doing them, and are attempting to fill their ranks with more that would
be willing to do them can be stopped without force? A jobs program, fixing the weather,
cheaper education, an easier way to enter other countries, what is your common
sense tell you is the answer?

Hmmm . . .

Moves
08 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Given the historical context of the lives of both Jesus and Mohammad, as well as their teachings, do you view them are being equals in terms of moral standing, or is on superior to the other?
Dharmakara.

Maryland

Moves
10 Dec 15

Both set up structures perpetuated by multitudes of con men!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Dec 15

Originally posted by 667joe
Both set up structures perpetuated by multitudes of con men!
The whole world is setup by multitudes of con men, you have some part of the ruling class
anywhere that is pure when it comes to the human race?

Über-Nerd

Moves
10 Dec 15

One should always interpret literally unless context indicates it is not literal. For example, you would not interpret an analogy as literal.
Exodus 22:18. Literal or analogy?

Cape Town

Moves
10 Dec 15

Originally posted by moonbus
Exodus 22:20

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Dec 15

Originally posted by moonbus
Literal

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Dec 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
Exodus 22:20
Literal

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Dec 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
I'm pretty sure sending airplanes into buildings killing thousands, beheadings, rapes,
kidnapping, and other odds and ends require a little force to resist. Maybe I'm wrong,
and you tell us your common sense means by which those that do those things, and
delight in others doing them, and are attempting to fill their ranks with more that would
be willing ...[text shortened]... tion, an easier way to enter other countries, what is your common
sense tell you is the answer?
I didn't say stop fighting. I just said it is the fault of these religions that people do so. Sometimes with very good reasons.

Personally I hate ISIS, and ESPECIALLY Boko Haram (Means "No western Education"😉 where they kill school children BECAUSE they are simply in a western style school.

I never said they should be allowed to continue this barbarism, I am just saying if you could go back 2000 years to JC and kidnap him to Siberia and the same with Mo we wouldn't be in this bullshyte situation now.

We would have a thousand different gods and not a whole lot of fighting as to which is best. As it was back in Roman times. It was your personal choice if you wanted to worship Apollo or Dionysius or Thor or whatever, no big deal was made about it, as far as I can determine anyway. Not like today where millions die because of religion.

Don't get me wrong, there will still be wars but counting out religion keeps everyone on the same level, your kids won't be slaughtered because you send them to a western school.

I can't think of a much more barbaric act than the slaughter of children who have zero way of defending themselves. THAT is cowardice of the lowest order.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Dec 15

I didn't say stop fighting. I just said it is the fault of these religions that people do so. Sometimes with very good reasons.

Personally I hate ISIS, and ESPECIALLY Boko Haram (Means "No western Education"😉 where they kill school children BECAUSE they are simply in a western style school.

I never said they should be allowed to continue this barbari ...[text shortened]... er of children who have zero way of defending themselves. THAT is cowardice of the lowest order.
Where did you get the idea that JC is as bad as Muhammed? Have you actually read the New Testament?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Dec 15

I never said they should be allowed to continue this barbari ...[text shortened]... er of children who have zero way of defending themselves. THAT is cowardice of the lowest order.
I agree killing children is one of the most barbaric acts, in my opinion in and outside of the
womb too. Do not confuse the gods of man with the evil that men do in the name of gods!
Men will do all manner of evil for any number of reasons, they shout down people who do
not agree with them while spewing their own rights of free speech, they kill in the name of
life, and on and on. They can twist anything into justification of their own actions so the
fact some use god or gods to that should not be surprising but excepted. If God does not
wish this, I doubt God's wishes on this will not change people from doing it any more than
killing in the name of life makes sense, or stopping another to speak their mind in the
name of free speech.

Moves
18 Dec 15
2 edits

And you consider this to be Christianity? lol

One day an evangelist by the name of Jakov arrived in a certain village. He commiserated with an elderly man named Cimmerman on the tragedies he had experienced and talked to him of the love of Christ. Cimmerman abruptly interrupted Jakov and told him that he wished to have nothing to do with Christianity. He reminded Jakov of the dreadful history of the church in his town, a history replete with plundering, exploiting, and indeed with killing innocent people. “My own nephew was killed by them,” he said and angrily rebuffed any effort on Jakov’s part to talk about Christ. “They wear those elaborate coats and caps and crosses,” he said, “signifying a heavenly commission, but their evil designs and lives I cannot ignore.”

Jakov, looking for an occasion to get Cimmerman to change his line of thinking, said, “Cimmerman, can I ask you a question? Suppose I were to steal your coat, put it on, and break into a bank. Suppose further that the police sighted me running in the distance but could not catch up with me. One clue, however, put them onto your track; they recognized your coat. What would you say to them if they came to your house and accused you of breaking into the bank?”

“I would deny it,” said Cimmerman.

“‘Ah, but we saw your coat,’ they would say,” retorted Jakov. This analogy quite annoyed Cimmerman, who ordered Jakov to leave his home.

Jakov continued to return to the village periodically just to befriend Cimmerman, encourage him, and share the love of Christ, with him. Finally one day Cimmerman asked, “How does one become a Christian?” and Jakov taught him the simple steps of repentance for sin and of trust in the work of Jesus Christ and gently pointed him to the Shepherd of his soul. Cimmerman bent his knee on the soil with his head bowed and surrendered his life to Christ. As he rose to his feet, wiping his tears, he embraced Jakov and said, “Thank you for being in my life.” And then he pointed to the heavens and whispered, “You wear His coat very well.”

Excerpt from Marie Chapian’s book Of Whom the World Was Not Worthy.

EDIT: I meant to quote the first post in the thread-somehow didn't.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Dec 15

I believe it is common sense to fight and speak up against radical Islam that believe killing infidels and beheading Christian will grant them fabulous rewards in heaven.

[b]The Doctor of Common Sense on the Killing and Beheading of Christians

[youtube]l4Ue6XgVF_I[/youtube][/b]
You are making my case for me and you don't even know it. Like I said, trapped in a continuous cycle of religious warfare.