✓Accepting all challenges
Last move 3064 days 10 hours and 42 minutes ago
21 year old post-grad law student from the southwest. Prefer faster paced games seeing as it makes the game more continuous using this to experiment with a lot of new openings.
Very little respect for those who play on in lost positions on here, generally a monumental waste of time, there is no honor or skill to be claimed in another's mistake!
Commonly using conditional moves to keep the game going.
I won't rush to time you out unless you were clearly losing anyway, the rating points hold no real attraction for me.
Good luck, I'd like to think you'll need it 😉
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|Moves This Month||0|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1210|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1619||1569||1569|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 19 Nov '14 .