Bought a "real" chess set recently and now that I can see the pieces in 3D, my game has improved. I only have 2 real sets so I limit my inbox to 2 games unless I;m playing a family friend
Only like to play games with 1 day to move with no timebank
I claim skulls and expect the same
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||1107|
|Moves This Month||67|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||2078|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1619||1645||1484|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 31 Oct '20 .