✓Accepting challenges from rated 1400 to 1800
Last move 1 hour and 43 minutes ago
I like to play quick, minimum 2000 moves per month. If you want to play... Play quick.
If I am in a no win position I will resign.
If it is a pointless drag the game out for you, you will be blocked ( too many time fannys on here striving to hold onto their rating) You will not get another game.
I am her to play chess not wait around looking at a screen of skulls, I will message you to tell you give you a chance to move then I will claim the game and move on.
As I said before PLAY QUICK
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|Moves This Month||161|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1359|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1494||1498||1505|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 05 Jul '22 .