Yes I chose this nickname after the variation in the Vienna.
I like to play quite fast, but if the position is complex, then i'll spend an appropriate amount of time on it.
I'm using this as a way of re-acquainting myself to chess after a hiatus of about 20 years. OTB I was about 2100 when i stopped.
I played in Scotland and in London (WoodGreen)
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||69|
|Moves This Month||0|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||2088|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1940||1820||1820|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 11 Apr '15 .