I appreciate a good game or a great combination, no matter who wins. I won't send reminders and will time you out if your flag falls. Please do the same. It's just part of the game.
I love a great combination whether I use it to win, or my opponent plays it. Combinations makes Chess into art. Once in a while, I actually make a successful sacrifice combination! Here are some recent successful attacking games where I won:
- a surprizing mate I never planned!
- Exchanges and a passed pawn convert lost position into a bad bishop vs Knight win
- Attacking sacrifices used to continue an aggressive (probably unsound) king hunt!
- a nice positional sacrifice 17. Nd6+! to win
- a nice pair of knight clearance sacrifices to win
- no sacrifices, but a nice mate with a pawn
- my first ever win-in-2. The Dutch Staunton gambit, Nimzovich variation.
- a brutal endgame with a lucky Knight and Rook fork
- An interesting endgame against a strong opponent
- A pretty rook sacrifice for a quick mate
- The Dangers of Launching a King-side Pawn Rush
- Poisoned Pawn left hanging on Move 36 provides tempo for a successful Mate-in-5
- No sacrifices involved, but a fun little king hunt ending with a pawn mate
- A nice N vs B endgame
- Slow suffocation of a wandering king
- Looks like a mini-Mate-in-2 chess problem on move 29 for white.
- Surprisingly finish with a combo Clearance/Deflection Bishop sac on move 9
- Nice double-check with mate next move
- Not perfect, two pawns down but a nice finish
- Nice rook sac on move 29
- A Pretty Knight-Only Mate