I'm a college English professor in NJ. I'm also a historical linguist and writer. And, although my chess is laughably abysmal, I plod along to the bitter end; even if I only have a king.
So, if you want a good laugh as well as an (almost) sure win, challenge me...but be a sport and offer me unrated games at first so I can practice. Thanks .
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||362|
|Moves This Month||5|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||661|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1290||1302||1198|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 15 Aug '19 .