Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    13 Dec '16 11:53
    get fat arse out of bed a quick hair of the dog beer
    log on, really nervous as he looks at the clan standings, yep easy riders still on top, no one has noticed he is a cheating scum bucket or maybe they don/t care

    the rest of the day? it's groundhog day for Robbie
    drink beer fix games, make a knob of himself in the forums as he self satisfies himself over and over.

    great life you have robbie
  2. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    13 Dec '16 12:04
    Originally posted by roma45
    get fat arse out of bed a quick hair of the dog beer
    log on, really nervous as he looks at the clan standings, yep easy riders still on top, no one has noticed he is a cheating scum bucket or maybe they don/t care

    the rest of the day? it's groundhog day for Robbie
    drink beer fix games, make a knob of himself in the forums as he self satisfies himself over and over.

    great life you have robbie
    Pulls out a picture of Metallica and has a quick ........
  3. 13 Dec '16 12:05
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Pulls out a picture of Metallica and has a quick ........
    Quickie ??
  4. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    13 Dec '16 12:07 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Pulls out a picture of Metallica and has a quick ........
    cry?
    because metallica will be the REAL champions this year
  5. 13 Dec '16 12:33
    Originally posted by roma45
    cry?
    because metallica will be the REAL champions this year
    Because he sees Metallica 2nd on the table.
    And he knows the reason they are there.

    Metallica has not finished lower than 2nd for 9 straight years !

    He knows that Metallica is a dynasty for this reason.

    Easy Riders' fake placing at the top of the clan tables does not accomplish what Robbie claims it does.

    Metallica is not in ruins !!
    It is right there at the top.

    Robbie's keg is just about ready for celebration.
    A bitter celebration it will be !!

    And the guest list ?
    McTayto, Vespin and Lemondrop ??
    What a bunch of losers !!

    4 dorks and a bowl of cheesies !!
    And no women.
  6. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    13 Dec '16 13:13
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Because he sees Metallica 2nd on the table.
    And he knows the reason they are there.

    Metallica has not finished lower than 2nd for 9 straight years !

    He knows that Metallica is a dynasty for this reason.

    Easy Riders' fake placing at the top of the clan tables does not accomplish what Robbie claims it does.

    Metallica is not in ruins !!
    It is r ...[text shortened]... p ??
    What a bunch of losers !!

    4 dorks and a bowl of cheesies !!
    And no women.
    Well..........Lemondrop........the jury is out (and so is he) on that one.

    And as for Metallica........in everyone's eyes bar a few malcontents.....they will finish top again. Something for all fair clans to chase next year.

    As for carrobie and his band of gutless cheats.......let them go.....carry on cheating. They will be exposed again and shamed again.
  7. 13 Dec '16 14:59 / 4 edits
    Robbie is awoken by the soft voice of his Indian babe, 'my lord your breakfast is ready', she whispers.

    She decorates the carpet with flowers for me to walk upon to fragrance my path. I descend downstairs to the kitchen where my porridge is ready. 'Would you like coffee ?', she tenderly asks, 'yes my darling I would', I reply. I smell the Columbian beans, I think to myself, mmm, smells like victory. After breakfast I ascend to my loft conversion where my PC resides. I turn it on and look at the clan standings. It makes me feel alive and I say to myself, just one look at you and I know its gonna be a lovely day, lovely day!

    YouTube
  8. 13 Dec '16 15:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Robbie is awoken by the soft voice of his Indian babe, 'my lord your breakfast is ready', she whispers.

    She decorates the carpet with flowers for me to walk upon to fragrance my path. I descend downstairs to the kitchen where my porridge is ready. 'Would you like coffee ?', she tenderly asks, 'yes my darling I would', I reply. I smell the Colu ...[text shortened]... look at you and I know its gonna be a lovely day, lovely day!

    [youtube]sYi7uEvEEmk[/youtube]
    Did you wash your hands when you got out of bed ?
  9. 13 Dec '16 15:07
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Did you wash your hands when you got out of bed ?
    I generally wash after reading metallica texts, they are so vulgar one needs to feel cleansed.
  10. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    13 Dec '16 15:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Robbie is awoken by the soft voice of his Indian babe, 'my lord you breakfast is ready', she whispers.

    She decorates the carpet with flowers for me to walk upon to fragrance my path. I descend downstairs to the kitchen where my porridge is ready. 'Would you like coffee ?', she tenderly asks, 'yes my darling I would', I reply. I smell the Colum ...[text shortened]... live and I say to myself, just one look at you and i know its gonna be a lovely day, lovely day!
    Ahhhh........dreams can be such wonderful things.

    Reality..........Robbie awakes to find an extremely rotund brown body snoring like a chainsaw next to him. Ah yes the mail order. Certainly didn't look that large in the catalogue!! Next time I'm gonna lay off the booze before ordering one !!

    You could cut the thug in the air of stale farts with a knife.

    Bwah !! I just had this dream that for once I was served.......not the servant.

    A voice booms out next to robbie "get me my breakfast.........and get it now"

    "Yes my dear........coming straight up" cries Robbie as he leaps out of bed and puts on his apron.

    (to be continued)
  11. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    13 Dec '16 15:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I generally wash after reading metallica texts, they are so vulgar one needs to feel cleansed.
    Yes.....we know why you have to wash your hands after anything Metallica........dirty dirty bird
  12. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    13 Dec '16 17:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I generally wash after reading metallica texts, they are so vulgar one needs to feel cleansed.
    Too bad it doesn't work on your dirty mind, your dirty soul, and your dirty mouth.
    All of those could use some real cleansing.
  13. 13 Dec '16 20:01
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Too bad it doesn't work on your dirty mind, your dirty soul, and your dirty mouth.
    All of those could use some real cleansing.
    I don't have a dirty mouth and its ludicrous that you with your abusive texts should accuse anyone of having a dirty mouth.
  14. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    13 Dec '16 20:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't have a dirty mouth and its ludicrous that you with your abusive texts should accuse anyone of having a dirty mouth.
    your dirty mouth spews lies all the time.
    of course you have a dirty mouth
  15. 13 Dec '16 20:45
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    your dirty mouth spews lies all the time.
    of course you have a dirty mouth
    more abusive texts.