an apology

an apology

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
24 Sep 18

over the five years of leading a clan I have recruited and released over thirty members some of which requested leaving
everyone was a good and loyal member
the fault is mine
at the present time I will not issue or accept any more challenges and I see no return in the near future
it was fun
good luck to everyone especially my few clan buddies

c

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @lemondrop
over the five years of leading a clan I have recruited and released over thirty members some of which requested leaving
the fault is mine
at the present time I will not issue or accept any more challenges and I see no return in the near future
it was fun
What's this all about?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
24 Sep 18

the fault is mine
it was fun
Where're are you off to...........fairyland ???

st johnstone

Moves
24 Sep 18

the fault is mine
it was fun
Take a chill pill.
Its a game after all.
But if you need a break have one.
Then come back

m

Moves
24 Sep 18

the fault is mine
it was fun
Have fun in the weeny thread.
I posted there once only.
Just so I could call you an idiot.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @mghrn55
Have fun in the weeny thread.
I posted there once only.
Just so I could call you an idiot.
I think that because nobody would post in his weeny thread he's packed up his marbles and gone home.

Unlike the tadger if he left, the Lemon will be missed.......well at least by some.

st johnstone

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @radioactive69
I think that because nobody would post in his weeny thread he's packed up his marbles and gone home.

Unlike the tadger if he left, the Lemon will be missed.......well at least by some.
I hope its not because i joked he should ask the tadger to join his clan
That would make anyone leave.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Sep 18

Well Gertrude was starting to grow on me after all these years. 😉

-VR

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
25 Sep 18

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Well Gertrude was starting to grow on me after all these years. 😉

-VR
Yeah......kinda like a gnarly old wart that you scratch all the time.......but once it's gone you tend to miss it. That's out Lemon

The tadger however is like stepping in dog sh.!t but no matter how much you wipe it on the grass the smell still lingers and you just can't get rid of it.

st johnstone

Moves
25 Sep 18

Yeah......kinda like a gnarly old wart that you scratch all the time.......but once it's gone you tend to miss it. That's out Lemon

The tadger however is like stepping in dog sh.!t but no matter how much you wipe it on the grass the smell still lingers and you just can't get rid of it.
Spot on. 😁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Sep 18

Perhaps Gertrude is just taking a little break away from the forums. I do that myself from time to time.

-VR