anātman

anātman

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A
Shoshin

under a fig tree

Moves
31 Oct 20

anātman: a new clan that as @mghrn55 likes to say, is now supporting the clan feature.

I was told that the forums are the core of the community. Yeah I am not so sure about that. I just added the gbaway script and blocked three people. Not so much core as a lot of blank pages.

I think it can be argued the clan feature is the core of the community.

Welcoming challenges and welcoming new players.

There is an appearance of a rainbow

A

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Oct 20

@they said
anātman: a new clan that as @mghrn55 likes to say, is now supporting the clan feature.

I was told that the forums are the core of the community. Yeah I am not so sure about that. I just added the gbaway script and blocked three people. Not so much core as a lot of blank pages.

A
If you use the GBaway Scrip everytime someone posts something you don't like, you'll soon have an empty screen to look at! 🙂

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
01 Nov 20
1 edit

@they said

A
you can link clans like that:
[cid] 25454[/cid] removing the space this yields:
Clan 25454

A
Shoshin

under a fig tree

Moves
01 Nov 20

thank you @Ponderable

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
04 Nov 20

@Ponderable
🚬

A
Shoshin

under a fig tree

Moves
04 Nov 20

All the cool kids are doing it.

Your move...

Moves
11 Nov 20

@they said
Yeah I am not so sure about that. I just added the gbaway script and blocked three people.
LOL.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
12 Nov 20

🚬

A
Shoshin

under a fig tree

Moves
13 Dec 20

Anātman is recruiting players of all weltanschauung; please come and join us ☸️♟️

A rainbow is an optical illusion—it does not actually exist in a specific spot in the sky. The appearance of a rainbow depends on where you're standing and where the sun (or other source of light) is shining.

A

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Dec 20

@they said
Anātman is recruiting players of all weltanschauung; please come and join us ☸️♟️

A rainbow is an optical illusion—it does not actually exist in a specific spot in the sky. The appearance of a rainbow depends on where you're standing and where the sun (or other source of light) is shining.

A
Did I make your GBaway script? 😉

-VR