Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 27 Sep '16 20:57
    A Metallica feeder clan, check it out!
  2. 28 Sep '16 01:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    A Metallica feeder clan, check it out!
    Anti-Metallica
    Breaking Bad
    Arrow Clan

    Enough said !!
  3. Subscriber my2sons
    Retired
    28 Sep '16 02:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    A Metallica feeder clan, check it out!
    You have to be the biggest hypocrite on the face of the earth.
  4. 28 Sep '16 07:44
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Anti-Metallica
    Breaking Bad
    Arrow Clan

    Enough said !!
    actually it doesn't say anything about BVCC feeding you points, does it.
  5. 28 Sep '16 07:45
    Originally posted by my2sons
    You have to be the biggest hypocrite on the face of the earth.
    and you have to be one of the saggiest baggsters on the face of the earth
  6. 28 Sep '16 09:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually it doesn't say anything about BVCC feeding you points, does it.
    It says a lot about throwing stones from glass houses.

    Everyone knows what the big cheat of 2016 is.

    This thread is a pretty feeble attempt at deflecting the issue.

    Enough said !!
  7. 28 Sep '16 11:25 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    It says a lot about throwing stones from glass houses.

    Everyone knows what the big cheat of 2016 is.

    This thread is a pretty feeble attempt at deflecting the issue.

    Enough said !!
    again nothing you have said even remotely addresses the issue of your collusion with BVCC
  8. 28 Sep '16 12:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    again nothing you have said even remotely addresses the issue of your collusion with BVCC
    Posting to this thread with one hand while setting another challenge to Anti-Metallica with the other.

    Enough said !!
  9. 28 Sep '16 13:08
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Posting to this thread with one hand while setting another challenge to Anti-Metallica with the other.

    Enough said !!
    you haven't said anything which relates to your collusion with BVCC its as if reality is being pushed away, but don't worry it will make inroads.
  10. 28 Sep '16 13:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you haven't said anything which relates to your collusion with BVCC its as if reality is being pushed away, but don't worry it will make inroads.
    Our challenges are clean and above suspicion.
    These kinds of challenges have never come under scrutiny by anyone but you.
    And only just now.

    There !! I have now commented on your accusation.

    Now we can all continue to focus on you and your sister clans !!

    And you can now explain why your clan collects 60% of your net points from 3 clans occupying the 3 lowest spots in the clan standings.

    See ?? If you hadn't opened this lame thread, I would never have thrown this question back at you !! 😀
  11. 28 Sep '16 13:52
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    .
    These kinds of challenges have never come under scrutiny by anyone but you.
    And only just now.

    There !! I have now commented on your accusation.

    Now we can all continue to focus on you and your sister clans !!

    And you can now explain why your clan collects 60% of your net points from 3 clans occupying the 3 lowest spots in the clan standings.
    ...[text shortened]... If you hadn't opened this lame thread, I would never have thrown this question back at you !! 😀
    Our challenges are clean and above suspicion.

    Can you tell the forum your win to loss percentage against BVCC?
  12. 28 Sep '16 15:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Our challenges are clean and above suspicion.

    Can you tell the forum your win to loss percentage against BVCC?
    Why don't you tell us ?
    You are the one throwing the accusations around !!
    You want me to do your homework for you ??

    We have done ours in exposing your collusion with the sister clans.

    Unless, of course, your homework didn't turn up anything ? 😴
  13. 28 Sep '16 15:27 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Why don't you tell us ?
    You are the one throwing the accusations around !!
    You want me to do your homework for you ??

    We have done ours in exposing your collusion with the sister clans.

    Unless, of course, your homework didn't turn up anything ? 😴
    Yes I want you to do my homework for me. Have you ever been beaten by BVCC
  14. 28 Sep '16 15:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes I want you to do my homework for me. Have you ever been beaten by BVCC
    Your accusation.
    Your evidence !!

    Enough said !!
  15. 28 Sep '16 17:55
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Your accusation.
    Your evidence !!

    Enough said !!
    I just want to know what your win to loss ration is thats all. What are you afraid of?