1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 10:46
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    When are you going to play another match against Vespers so that he can announce mate is two? let me know I wanna see you throw another flakey! 😵
    It's no good waving your underpants around in an effort to distract from the issue of you being disciplined by your leadership. Or perhaps you resigned and have turned apostate. Nothing would surprise me with a moral runt like you.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:17
    bwahahah the King is back, Vepsers is free, Lemondrop rules you, creepyjeester is pasted and trolled, stardweeb exposed as a blether, Romadrool caught up in homoerotic fantasises, its ALL good! 😵
    And you think you are a king (cuckoo cuckoo)

Makes about as much sense as the statement you just wrote. You're not quite right in the head at the moment are you carrobie. Some sort of chemical imbalance in there.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:26
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It's no good waving your underpants around in an effort to distract from the issue of you being disciplined by your leadership. Or perhaps you resigned and have turned apostate. Nothing would surprise me with a moral runt like you.
    moral runt - thank you Jesusjeester 😵
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:28
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    And you think you are a king (cuckoo cuckoo)

Makes about as much sense as the statement you just wrote. You're not quite right in the head at the moment are you carrobie. Some sort of chemical imbalance in there.
    My friends and supporters proclaimed me as such and my inauguration took place. It was good to be back!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:30
    moral runt - thank you Jesusjeester 😵
    Welcome.

The phrase popped into my mind as I tried to imagine you explaining your behaviour in here to your JW elders.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:33
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Welcome.

The phrase popped into my mind as I tried to imagine you explaining your behaviour in here to your JW elders.
    You seem obsessed with my behaviour and show little inclination to address your own. Is that Christian? I doubt it.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:48
    You seem obsessed with my behaviour and show little inclination to address your own.
    Do I, nevermind.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 16:00
    When are you going to play another match against Vespers so that he can announce mate is two? let me know I wanna see you throw another flakey! 😵
    robbie,

You like a fighter on the ropes knowing he is beat but just doesn't want to quit!!! 😉

little v. showed very bad sportsmanship doing such a thing, most chess players would agree!!!

Once again you change the issues being discussed, it gets very boring but what we excpect from you now. You are a sad beaten little man, even your own church disowned you it appears!

-VR
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 20:28
    What I do off this site, where I go, when I go, who I go with is none of your business creepyjeester! 😵
    It's hard to creep about stealing pants from washing lines since Strathclyde police fitted you with that tag.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 20:37
    Originally posted by @roma45
    It's hard to creep about stealing pants from washing lines since Strathclyde police fitted you with that tag.
    Is it, are you confessing?
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 20:58
    Is it, are you confessing?
    Your basement is filled with stolen pants.
    Apart from the empty buccy bottles
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 21:23
    Your basement is filled with stolen pants.
    Apart from the empty buccy bottles
    strange I don't have a basement.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 21:41
    Hint the upstairs neighbour is your mum. You know the one who makes your packed lunch and gives you an alibi
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 22:241 edit
    Hint the upstairs neighbour is your mum. You know the one who makes your packed lunch and gives you an alibi
    Glasgow Celtic 5 Astana 0 😏
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 23:12
    Trailers tend not to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree