Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    03 Jan '18 15:19
    This had been a problem for all early 2018 results, and for some 2017 results where one clan had not been active for the previous year.

    This problem is now solved, and will not recur in future.
  2. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Jan '18 15:35
    Originally posted by @russ
    This had been a problem for all early 2018 results, and for some 2017 results where one clan had not been active for the previous year.

    This problem is now solved, and will not recur in future.
    WOW that was a quick fix!!! Thanks!!!!

    -VR
  3. 03 Jan '18 20:04
    I'm quite sure Russ can easily figure out which IP address thumbed down his post advising clan community of a bug fix. 😀
  4. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    03 Jan '18 20:10
    Originally posted by @russ
    This had been a problem for all early 2018 results, and for some 2017 results where one clan had not been active for the previous year.

    This problem is now solved, and will not recur in future.
    Are you going to let Robbie back. His minions are lost without him
  5. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Jan '18 20:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    I'm quite sure Russ can easily figure out which IP address thumbed down his post advising clan community of a bug fix. 😀
    Yes, they must have missed the vote on rather to show who thumbed a post or not. I was in favour but my side lost. 🙁

    I think it would have really livened up things!!! 😉
  6. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Jan '18 20:40
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Are you going to let Robbie back. His minions are lost without him
    I am thinking you miss kicking him around!!! 😉
  7. 03 Jan '18 21:11
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Are you going to let Robbie back. His minions are lost without him
    That was an earlier bug fix. 😀
  8. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    25 Feb '18 18:28
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    I'm quite sure Russ can easily figure out which IP address thumbed down his post advising clan community of a bug fix. 😀
    I don't think Russ is as thinned skin as you or as vindictive

    he got a thumbs down
    big deal
  9. 25 Feb '18 22:45
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I don't think Russ is as thinned skin as you or as vindictive

    he got a thumbs down
    big deal
    Give Lemon 7 weeks to respond and he will lay down a killer comeback every time !! 😀😀😀😀
  10. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    25 Feb '18 22:56
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Give Lemon 7 weeks to respond and he will lay down a killer comeback every time !! 😀😀😀😀
    no
    what I was doing is looking at those threads which I thought should stay alive
    has it been seven weeks?
    seems like yesterday
    it sure didn't take you long
    very deep and witty on your part though