1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 14:16
    well done metallica for winning the 2015 title despite what was going on.
    and just checked the 2016 standings

metallica are still on top
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 20:192 edits
    Originally posted by roma45

My goodness, first lemon booted you from his clan, then Russ booted you from the site and you somehow manage to slither back under the door and start fantasising about your heroes the metaliweeds? They are history, their reign of tyranny is over, we the Easy Riders have taken them apart piece by piece just as I told you we would, their citadel is a crumbling heap in the desert, a place of weeping! they are a broken clan!

V for Victory, V for Vive le Revolution, V for Vespin!
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 06:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    My goodness, first lemon booted you from his clan, then Russ booted you from the site and you somehow manage to slither back under the door and start fantasising about your heroes the metaliweeds? They are history, their reign of tyranny is over, we the Easy Riders have taken them apart piece by piece just as I told you we would, their citadel is a ...[text shortened]... ce of weeping! they are a broken clan!

Thus giving the lie to your declaration in another thread about emanating positive vibes!

Welcome back, Roma! 🙂
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 09:37
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Thus giving the lie to your declaration in another thread about emanating positive vibes!
    You still enemies with Robbie again? I thought by now you would have been lovers, enemies and lovers again by now. 😵
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 09:57

Yes thanks for the congrats.....arent you the guy that pm'd me once and said some turd accused you of being me because our screen names ended in 45? What a putz! Anyway, welcome back, and I am sure all of my clan members give their thanks too. We are hoping for a threepeat, so far, so good!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 11:20
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Yes thanks for the congrats.....arent you the guy that pm'd me once and said some turd accused you of being me because our screen names ended in 45? What a putz! Anyway, welcome back, and I am sure all of my clan members give their thanks too. We are hoping for a threepeat, so far, so good!
    see that number two, thats you, see the number one, thats us, Da Easy Riders!
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 13:57
    yes, i was actually you, his "proof" we both have a 45 at the end of our name, calling him a putzl is not even close.
    still in first place this year i see.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 14:00
    My goodness, first lemon booted you from his clan, then Russ booted you from the site and you somehow manage to slither back under the door and start fantasising about your heroes the metaliweeds? They are history, their reign of tyranny is over, we the Easy Riders have taken them apart piece by piece just as I told you we would, their citadel is a ...[text shortened]... ce of weeping! they are a broken clan!

still needing two edits to write your none sense i see.
    some things never change
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 14:401 edit
    still needing two edits to write your none sense i see.
    some things never change
    why are you here you freeloading non sub scum? this forum is for paying members.
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 14:56
    why are you here you freeloading non sub scum? this forum is for paying members.
    i created this thread to congratulate metallica on winning last year, why not you start a thread about your own clan?
    sorry you all;ready have, it's gathering cobwebs because no one is interested.
    my sub will be re-newed when certain issues are sorted.
    again please check TOS any one can post it's in the rules, but you don't follow rules do you?.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 15:341 edit
    i created this thread to congratulate metallica on winning last year, why not you start a thread about your own clan?
    again please check TOS any one can post it's in the rules, but you don't follow rules do you?.
    sub up you freeloadin jake! opps I forgot how much of a Metallica flunkie you were.
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 22:11
    I finally figured it out brother 45.....just ignore the twit, we all know the deal anyway. One thing is definitely for sure, the Wycombe Symposium is giving us one hell of a run for the title!
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '16 06:403 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You still enemies with Robbie again? I thought by now you would have been lovers, enemies and lovers again by now. 😵
    🙂
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '16 08:12
    I finally figured it out brother 45.....just ignore the twit, we all know the deal anyway. One thing is definitely for sure, the Wycombe Symposium is giving us one hell of a run for the title!
    Title of losers of the universe 😵
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Apr '16 10:20
    Title of losers of the universe 😵
    metallica only 53 points clear at the top now
    it will be a close call.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree