1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 19:07
    lemondrop, a licensed and practicing psychologist, will be available for those in need and Plan 9 from Outer Space, the gold standard, is now recruiting
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 20:06
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    lemondrop, a licensed and practicing psychologist, will be available for those in need and Plan 9 from Outer Space, the gold standard, is now recruiting
    Let me guess.

You only exist here because your role is to poison the minds of new players and play up Robbie as some kind of messiah and his clan as the answer to the prayers of every player wanting to be associated with "being number one" at any cost. Disgusting.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 20:38
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Let me guess.

You only exist here because your role is to poison the minds of new players and play up Robbie as some kind of messiah and his clan as the answer to the prayers of every player wanting to be associated with "being number one" at any cost. Disgusting.
    poisoning the minds of new players?
    first of all there are not any new players
    secondly, if there are any new players I give them more credit than you
    they are not weak minded players
    they can probably think for themselves and would not be poisoned as you say
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 20:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Let me guess.

if you think you have a psychiatric emergency call 911 or go to the nearest hospital and the contact me

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree