Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 05 Mar '16 19:42
    please use this thread for all of your babbling, sniffling, crying and sobbing
    thank you
  2. 05 Mar '16 19:50 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    please use this thread for all of your babbling, sniffling, crying and sobbing
    thank you
    haha lemon, you legend! sniff sniff, weep weep, that bad ol puddy cat Suzzi wah wah called me names!
  3. 05 Mar '16 20:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    haha lemon, you legend! sniff sniff, weep weep, that bad ol puddy cat Suzzi wah wah called me names!
    she is a misfit
    one who cannot play well with others
  4. 05 Mar '16 22:43
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCkRWMh3qPU
  5. Subscriber Paul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    06 Mar '16 06:21
    I am still pissed that Star Trek: Enterprise was cancelled after the 4th season.

    Thanks. I've been wanting to get that off my chess for awhile.
  6. 06 Mar '16 07:44
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    I am still pissed that Star Trek: Enterprise was cancelled after the 4th season.

    Thanks. I've been wanting to get that off my chess for awhile.
    Me too. I'll wail with you on that, Paul. Sob, sob.