1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 23:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Why don't you address what your fellow clan member has said, here it is again,

[b]As we know 99% of the matches are predetermined! - Very Make it up as I go along

care to proffer any evidence for his claim?[/b]
    I won't offer evidence of this claim.
    I did not make that claim

I'd rather talk about a challenge with Arrow clan just underway.
    Your clan is already up 4-0
    2 games did not make it past 2 moves.
    2 more games McTayto resigned after about 10 moves being up material.

Combine McTayto's profile description your association with him over the years whining about Metallica and one can easily get the drift.

McTayto and Vespin have both tossed countless clan matches your way this year.

We don't have to provide proof of correspondence between you, McTayto and Vespin.

The games in the challenges between Easy Riders and the sister clans tell the whole story !!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 00:561 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    I won't offer evidence of this claim.
    I did not make that claim

I'd rather talk about a challenge with Arrow clan just underway.
    Your clan is already up 4-0
    2 games did not make it past 2 moves.
    2 more games McTayto resigned after about 10 moves being up material.

Combine McTayto's profile description your association with him over the years whin ...[text shortened]...

The games in the challenges between Easy Riders and the sister clans tell the whole story !!
    so you can proffer not a single iota of evidence for the ludicrous clam and no wonder, ol Crusty is well wired to da moon! He thinks he can simply fabricate slanderous accusations without a single substantiating fact. No wonder your clan has gone to the dogs. No wonder Karma has abandoned you. No wonder you must drink the drink of the vanquished.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 01:05
    so you can proffer not a single iota of evidence for the ludicrous clam and no wonder, ol Crusty is well wired to da moon! He thinks he can simply fabricate slanderous accusations without a single substantiating fact. No wonder your clan has gone to the dogs. No wonder Karma has abandoned you. No wonder you must drink the drink of the vanquished.
    Please explain why McTayto and Vespin continue to toss games at your clan.

Everyone knows it is happening.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 01:081 edit

I have no idea, you think I am clairvoyant? Why don't you ask them and stop being so silly?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 01:102 edits

Is that the same kind of "know" that Very Rusty used when he said 99% of games are predetermined and yet could proffer no evidence for his now ludicrous claim?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 19:372 edits
    Is that the same kind of "know" that Very Rusty used when he said 99% of games are predetermined and yet could proffer no evidence for his now ludicrous claim?
    RE-POSTED
    READ CAREFULLY ROBBIE!!!!

You obviously don't know what figure of speech means: So I will do my best here to try and educate you.

A figure of speech is a word or phrase that has a meaning something different than its literal meaning. It can be a metaphor or simile that is designed to further explain a concept.

One thing I can't do is UNDERSTAND if for you!! 😛

robbie,
    It was a figure of speech. You DO know what that is right? Rather it is 60% or 99% doesn't even matter. The FACTS are majority of your challenges are prearranged on what the out come will be.

Just look at the where the 3 sisters stand in the standings. At the very bottom! WHY? Because they are throwing all the points your way. DON'T even try to argue your way out of it, just makes you look more silly. EVERYONE knows what you've been doing.

Karma will get you in the end,
    All the best to your wife,
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 19:46
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    RE-POSTED
    READ CAREFULLY ROBBIE!!!!

You obviously don't know what figure of speech means: So I will do my best here to try and educate you.

A figure of speech is a word or phrase that has a meaning something different than its literal meaning. It can be a metaphor or simile that is designed to further explain a concept.

One thing I can't do i ...[text shortened]... een doing.

Karma will get you in the end,
    All the best to your wife,
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    back peddle all you like, you make claims that you cannot substantiate.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 20:55
    back peddle all you like, you make claims that you cannot substantiate.
    Alright !!
    Let's move on from the 99% discussion already.

Let's talk about the 60%.
    By that, the fact that your clan has collected 60% of your net points from the 3 clans at the bottom of the clan standings this year.

Let's talk about the numerous clan games McTayto and Vespin have tossed your way this year.

All the evidence has been provided this year on numerous occasions.

Your attempt to focus the entire discussion on something VR said isn't working !!

I know you don't want to drop that.

But let's drop that !!!

And address my claims in this post.
    All the evidence has been provided .

😀😀😀😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 21:03
    Alright !!
    Let's move on from the 99% discussion already.

Let's talk about the 60%.
    By that, the fact that your clan has collected 60% of your net points from the 3 clans at the bottom of the clan standings this year.

Let's talk about the numerous clan games McTayto and Vespin have tossed your way this year.

All the evidence has been provided thi ...[text shortened]... hat !!!

And address my claims in this post.
    All the evidence has been provided .

😀😀😀😀
    Your boy Very Rusty needs a reality check, pronto! get him seen to and then come back and we can talk.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 21:08
    Your boy Very Rusty needs a reality check, pronto! get him seen to and then come back and we can talk.
    He's had his reality check.
    He exaggerated about the 99%.

Let's move on !!

I am ready to talk about your clan collecting 60% of your net points from 3 clans at the bottom of the clan standings.
    And about McTayto and Vespin tossing your clan numerous games that help you win clan challenges .

You have the floor.

Start talking !! 😀
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 21:132 edits
    He's had his reality check.
    He exaggerated about the 99%.

Let's move on !!

I am ready to talk about your clan collecting 60% of your net points from 3 clans at the bottom of the clan standings.
    And about McTayto and Vespin tossing your clan numerous games that help you win clan challenges .

You have the floor.

Start talking !! 😀
    he exaggerated? according to him it was a figure of speech. Are you trying to cover for him?

Start talking??? You don't talk to the King of the Easy Riders like that. DO you know who I am? Man I can't have two bit metaliweeds sassin me up like that, its bad for business.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 21:151 edit
    he exaggerated? according to him it was a figure of speech. Are you trying to cover for him?
    He was incorrect.
    Let's move on.

I don't know who you are.
    I do know what you are !!

You have the floor.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 21:16
    He was incorrect.
    Let's move on.

You have the floor.
    he was more than incorrect, he made serious allegations that he could not substantiate, vile and slanderous allegations the like of which only a deviant could make.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 21:18
    he was more than incorrect, he made serious allegations that he could not substantiate, vile and slanderous allegations the like of which only a deviant could make.
    He was incorrect.
    Let's move on.

You have the floor.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 21:39
    He was incorrect.
    Let's move on.

You have the floor.
    No respect? no speech!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree